• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

Dishonored on the Xbox One. Just 2 chapters left. It's good but really hard. I'm not the best when it comes to stealth games.. I actually really suck haha ! x'D I tend to shoot my way through way too much.

Haven

Yakuza 5 (PS3)
Senran Kagura 2 Deep Crimson (3DS)

I've also been playing Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries. Never really been interested in this game mode, but I've recently been addicted to it.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
decided to take a break from Fallout 4 and played Fallout 3. and there was this quest that made me really feel bad for the Lone Wanderer.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Still playing Phantom Pain. I adore that game.
Playing Dying Light
Xenoblade Chronicles X.

So I'm perfectly content.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Started and beat Fable 2 for the first time in years. Blasted through all the DLC in an hour or so. I was reminded why a game I remember so fondly hasn't been touched in half a decade.

Sparing you my long post of thoughts that really serves no purpose but I felt like typing anyway because run-on sentences are cool.
Love the game, I just wish it were longer with a few more meaningful side questlines and fewer meaningless side quests. If you don't give two cares about interacting with NPCs, 100%ing areas, or blacksmithing, there really isn't a lot of content there. Even moreso, nothing that's there is particularly challenging despite how enjoyable it all is. Once you've got your OP sword and gun of choice, a TON of side content effectively has no rewards worth striving for. Example? The really exhastive quest where you shoot like 9,000 things spread out the entire game gives you a great ranged weapon. It's outclassed by one you get for beating a shooting range not even halfway through the main story. Same exact story for the best sword in the game. It's not even guarded by a boss??? Just clear a few easy puzzles in a dungeon that has no enemies??? Only halfway through the main story??? It's great fun being overpowered for your current level but overpowered to the extent of endgame is a bit much... You don't even need to EXPLORE much to find this sword. If I remember right, most people just stumbled across it when the game came out and the Daichi was just a gimme from the get-go. The shooting range is admittedly pretty hard, but it just takes practice.

At the end of the day, I love this game and I'm just salty there isn't more to do with a character I clearly enjoy creating and playing.

Last edited:

black 93

Advanced mode on Resident Evil directors cut. Recently managed to get my hands on directors cut thanks to the wonder called ebay, iv owned the 1996 version for years but never managed to get my hands on directors cut. Iv played Resident Evil 1 so much with the original and the remake that it's started to get a little stale, so this advanced mode is really awesome as everythings moved around and it feels like im playing the game fresh. Swear those god damn hunters have doubled in numbers though...

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
I mean the parts where you are literally fighting a helicopter, or running away from a helicopter is so rage inducing. Add profesional mode on to that and its all most as bad as seeing someone in a meth induced rage. I personally like the game but there are just those certain parts. Just because I like the game doesnt mean I dont notice the parts the are rage inducing. Here are some examples........ Having a Javo shoot you with a frickin chicago typewriter ( I dont know if thats the actuall gun they use but correct me if I am wrong) falling and then getting back up just to be shot again, and on professional mode its a nightmare. quick time events are rather tedious but thankfully my muscle memory ( dont know if that would be the right term) helps me there. Although I could see why that would be really annoying. The 2 level in Jakes campaign ... omg dont even get me started on the dam blizzard... the snowmobile part is rage inducing. The part were you are chasing Carla ( either leons or chris campaign) specifically the part where you have to go under the dam lasers ... I mean its just to dam picky.... for the longest time I would always get hit by the laser even though I dodged it.... and then I was finally able to dodge it one day......

So what was the point of posting all that..... IDK. beats me. lol

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I mean the parts where you are literally fighting a helicopter, or running away from a helicopter is so rage inducing. Add profesional mode on to that and its all most as bad as seeing someone in a meth induced rage. I personally like the game but there are just those certain parts. Just because I like the game doesnt mean I dont notice the parts the are rage inducing. Here are some examples........ Having a Javo shoot you with a frickin chicago typewriter ( I dont know if thats the actuall gun they use but correct me if I am wrong) falling and then getting back up just to be shot again, and on professional mode its a nightmare. quick time events are rather tedious but thankfully my muscle memory ( dont know if that would be the right term) helps me there. Although I could see why that would be really annoying. The 2 level in Jakes campaign ... omg dont even get me started on the dam blizzard... the snowmobile part is rage inducing. The part were you are chasing Carla ( either leons or chris campaign) specifically the part where you have to go under the dam lasers ... I mean its just to dam picky.... for the longest time I would always get hit by the laser even though I dodged it.... and then I was finally able to dodge it one day......

So what was the point of posting all that..... IDK. beats me. lol

I haven't played it on Professional mode yet but I did play it twice on Veteran. One being recently Co-op and the other when the game just came out. I always found those parts, especially the snowmobile part to be easy. I'd imagine parts like getting the Motor Cycle where you have the jump around, The fly fight with Simmons, and maybe the big giant fight is Edonia to be a challenge. There's a difficulty higher than Professional mode now. "No Survival" or something like that? Give that a whirl and let me know :p

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
Oh god. Its actually called no hope mode. I highly suspect im just going to say the hell with it and just use an infinite magnum on no hope mode. I mean even on professional I am still able to have some fun but no hope mode just might be so rage inducing that it makes me go super sayin. But yes I will let you know how that goes. I also plan on trying to beat revelations 2 on whatever difficulty setting I just unlocked. I think its called survival or something but I did get it by beating hard..... or is it called veteran .... but ya. lol.

Is that the game where Claire has a nightmare about Nemesis? That's always confused me. Shouldn't it be Mr. X if anyone?
Haha yea the game dosen't make much sense when it comes to the enemies. However there is a file in the game that explains nemesis. But considering it's a dream it still dosen't make sense. Good game still.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I started playing Fallout 4 a little over a week ago and got a couple hours into it but I haven't touched it since... It's not a bad game by any means but there's so much to do in that game that it makes me not want to play it. Instead I've been playing The Last of Us online again lolz.

Top Bottom