• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I dug out my brother's old Xbox 360 to play a game I've wanted to try for a long time but never got around to - Red Dead Redemption. I have to say that I'm loving the experience so far. I'm very much immersed within the game world and I find John Marston to be a really engaging and interesting character. It's nice to finally have that feeling of being addicted to a game again after so long.

1995umk3

RE2.

Was suppose to be something else but the last time I played it which was yesterday I got a "B" grade and It bothered me a little bit. So today I played some resident evil 2 (Leon 2nd Scenario) and got the "A"

Apparently... I used alot of first aid sprays and got hit alot, but I still didn' save not once and beaten the game in 1hr 50mn. Did not use any aid sprays this time on this run and tried hard not to get hit too much then I got the A.

I changed... I really wan't to play it just for FUN like I did in the 90s but stuff happens.

Last edited:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Bought the PS4 Slim Bundle,so I will be starting Horizon Zero Dawn Tonight.

Unfortunately, since I changed to a new PS4, I lost my Nioh save and transferred PS Plus to the new account. But I am relieved. I was finally getting good at it, but I just wanted a different experience. Excited to start HZD!

D

Deleted member 21244

Bought the PS4 Slim Bundle,so I will be starting Horizon Zero Dawn Tonight.

Unfortunately, since I changed to a new PS4, I lost my Nioh save and transferred PS Plus to the new account. But I am relieved. I was finally getting good at it, but I just wanted a different experience. Excited to start HZD!
Horizo zero dawn is amazing, love it, the prologue is a bit boring and too long but the rest of the game is amazing...
A 8.5 out of 10 maybe even a 9

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I dug out my brother's old Xbox 360 to play a game I've wanted to try for a long time but never got around to - Red Dead Redemption. I have to say that I'm loving the experience so far. I'm very much immersed within the game world and I find John Marston to be a really engaging and interesting character. It's nice to finally have that feeling of being addicted to a game again after so long.
That is one game I’d like to revisit. I hope you try out Red Dead Redemption 2 as it is even more immersive. I honestly didn’t think they could top Marston but dammit if I don’t love me some Arthur Morgan.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
That is one game I’d like to revisit. I hope you try out Red Dead Redemption 2 as it is even more immersive. I honestly didn’t think they could top Marston but dammit if I don’t love me some Arthur Morgan.
I feel sad that John Marston isn't the protagonist in the second one because I think he's a very compelling character. I hope Arthur Morgan lives up to John Marston for me too.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Played MGS3 in HD for the first time, and wow, what a difference it makes playing this game in 1080p60. Picking enemies out of the background still isn't easy, but it's far easier with the increased resolution.

Completed the game last night with Jaguar rank and having only killed 5 people, and without even trying. I was trophy hunting and that involved some lethal kills

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I'm grinding for my last few Death Stranding trophies. Might take a while. On a semi-related note, I went back and checked my stats the other day and had put 91 hours into Death Stranding so far. And I've played since then lol. Last I checked it was 60. It's so easy to sink hours into this game.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Been playing The Outer Worlds. It's fairly similar to the Fallout games as far as the quests and dialogue go. Although I did run into a bug with one of the companions quests so I'm waiting for the next patch, it should be fixed with that hopefully.

In the meantime I've decided to try out Titanfall 2. Just played some of the campaign so far but I'm liking it. Really nice graphics and gameplay

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Titanfall 2 is a great game. It feels so great to play as the character and so mechanic playing as the Titan. I wouldn't play it again, but the designers created an amazing feeling experience.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Now I wish I picked up Titanfall 2 when I had the chance.

The dollar store had a bunch of XBOX One copies priced at $4, so it would have been the perfect opportunity had I been compelled sooner

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Rocking a second play through of Persona 5 in preparation for The Royal next year, as well as Spyro 3 and Jak 3, for when I'd rather just turn my brain off and platform.

black 93

RE2 remake. The announcement of RE3, and an extra trophy being added made me want to revisit it. Finally got myself an S rank on hardcore for both characters and got my shiny infinite LE5 machine gun. So iv now got the infinite knife which is INSANLEY useful, the infinite pistol and infinite machine gun. Iv seen that there's an unlockable R Launcher and Mini-gun that require an S+ rank on hardcore for both characters....next time baby.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Still been playing Red Dead Redemption. I think I'm nearing the end. What an awesome game this is so far.

Other than that, just to relax, I've been putting a good few hours into Terraria.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Just started replaying REmake 2 following the REmake 3 announcement, and holy sh!t, I just remembered how scary this game is. Surely I'm not the only one legit creeped out by the dark, cluttered R.P.D. and zombies/lickers appearing out of nowhere?

D

Deleted member 21244

Replayed remake 2 for the Jill trophy, I ve done claire 1st run and leon 2nd run... I'm really hopeful for Re 3 remake after playing this... However replaying it let me see how rushed, poor and nonesensical the plot was, and how short it was, I probably finish both scenario in 5 hours... But the rest of the game was good...

8 out of 10

Top Bottom