• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Where did claire live during RE2?

meiwow

I always wondered about that. She goes to racoon city looking for her brother but we are never told whether they live together or if she's living on her own. I know they lost their parents but I've never found out, at least while she's still relatively young, where is she staying, with her brother or on her own somewhere...?

Ridley Lockhart

She was a college student by the time of RE2(1998), right? I assume a dorm room. If i had my Archives books with me i could prolly give you a more definitive answer. I have the RE Archives 1 and Archives II. Curious why this particular detail was weighing on you lol

meiwow

Claire strikes me as a take-charge type of person so I started thinking it might make sense if she was living on her own maybe instead of staying at her brother's.

NonoMestry

In the latest Raccoon City Movie, they kinda showed that Claire & Chris were living together if I remember correctly, but I don't know how it happened tbh, there were a lot of unexplained details and stuff happened in that movie.
Maybe if u watch it, you will understand something that I missed.
Hope this helps

Top Bottom