• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outbreak 1 Which Playable Character Wold You Date?

Which one would you date?

• Total voters

HookerZombie

Kevin is a major hunk. He's got looks and a nice body plus a likable personality.

If I was into girls I might have a thing for Yoko since I find Asian women to be beautiful (even the ones that aren't that pretty are still pretty to me).

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Probably Alyssa. Anyone else notice a lot of Alyssa/Alice similarities from the first live-action film?

1449264-alyssacostume1.jpg
51140c69afa96f3cd600004d.jpg

They probably stole Alice's look from her.

Also, it should be worth noting that Outbreak is actually canon seeing how a newspaper article in RE7 was written/headlined by her. All this time, I was under the impression that it wasn't.

HookerZombie

Yeah I noticed that she looked a little like Alice in that dress too. It's quite possible that her costume was inspired by Alice's red dress from the movie.

Anyways I always felt that every game including the spinoffs were canon whenever Capcom wanted them to be. People used to say that Resident Evil Survivor wasn't canon yet Sheena Island got mentioned in Resident Evil 0

Plus it's not like the main games from 1 through 3 ever gave a clear timeline as to what happened in the game's universe because they all had multiple endings and stories going on at once. Plus those Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles games just made things more confusing.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Plus those Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles games just made things more confusing.

I'd say except for the Current Events of the story (the Operation Javier and Red Queen plots), it's pretty safe to say that they're non canon, since they're first person retellings from the characters and not straightforward tellings like the original games. But I can see where people might be confused.

HookerZombie

I'd say except for the Current Events of the story (the Operation Javier and Red Queen plots), it's pretty safe to say that they're non canon, since they're first person retellings from the characters and not straightforward tellings like the original games. But I can see where people might be confused.
Well I like to think of all the games as being canon and it being up to the individual players to decide which stories actually happened. If Capcom can include games like Survivor into the timeline than obviously they intend for every game to be canon.

Anyways I think we're getting off topic here.

Top Bottom