• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I played the first Injustice game, not a lot but a little and I don't really see a lot of similarities other than it's a fighting game and you can interact with background objects. Though Injustice was nice, I found MKX superior and didn't spend much time on Injustice - especially since it wasn't even my game but something I played at a friend's house. Never bothered to get it myself or look into Injustice 2 when it came out.

Mortal Kombat however just keeps getting better and better.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Ah, so they're not that similar. I'm not the biggest fighting game fan, I play them casually, but I've always been more accustomed to Capcom's fighting playstyle and Injustice does feel a lot closer to it.

I wasn't really digging Injustice's character designs or the story when it came out, but after playing it myself, the game was actually really good, especially the story. The 2nd one is just even better too and a huge selling point for me was the inclusion of the Ninja Turtles. I seriously recommend checking it out if you're at all a fan of DC. The story really blew me away because it feels like you're watching a DC animated film.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I finished the main story of Breath of the Wild yesterday. My goodness, what a fantastically beautiful game.

I really took my time with it and played other games in between, purely because I wanted to experience everything that this world had to offer. It's been a year since I first started it, but I'm so glad that I managed to complete everything there is to do in that game before facing the final boss (and yes, that includes finding all 900 Koroks!).

Now it's time for the DLC!! :lol:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I finished the main story of Breath of the Wild yesterday. My goodness, what a fantastically beautiful game.

I really took my time with it and played other games in between, purely because I wanted to experience everything that this world had to offer. It's been a year since I first started it, but I'm so glad that I managed to complete everything there is to do in that game before facing the final boss (and yes, that includes finding all 900 Koroks!).

Now it's time for the DLC!! :lol:
Wow...ALL 900 Koroks before taking on Gannon. You have more dedication/patience than probably anyone I've met in my entire life lol. Kudos.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Until Dawn together with a friend. It's definitely the kind of game you want to share the experience with, since it's basically like watching a teen horror flick. Its got some nice twists and turns, although the controls could be better.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Flitting between the usual mindless mobile games, Division 2 and Ghost Recon Wildlands

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I am at the very end of Tales of Bersaria - working on the last few trophies I want to get. I will DEFINITTELY NOT Platinum the game, but I am so close to trophies I have been working on since literally the first hour of the game.

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved the Tales series. I have only played Tales of Zestiria and have now beaten Tales of Bersaria. I look forward to Tales of Arise now!

Next of my list - What Remains Of Edith Finch, followed by Borderlands 2. Probably.

D

Deleted member 21244

Replaying the resident evil series chronological order, I'm currently at resident evil 5... Meanwhile playing Control on ps4 and battlefront 2 online

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I've been playing Terra for the past week or so. It's better than I thought, especially for a free to play game.

D

Deleted member 21244

Playing outlast trilogy, just finished the first one and I'm currently playing its expansion

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I am about to start Detroit: Become Human after DLing it from the free Playstation Game of the Month. SO excited to start, but I have to finish moving all of my stuff in to my new house.

The Game Room and Office are both just full of boxes and potential things to put them on. Can't it just be done FOR me???

Top Bottom