• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

echoey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah its pretty sick its good because you can just kill someone with it and pick it up lol.Although if i had the chance i'd rather a golden hammerburst the gun shot sound for that gun is pure ecstacy.
    Haha i've been busy making more topics for it. No-one really uses the groups that much so i kinda figured i'd make an effort :)
    Yeah i've known newgrounds for many years i haven't been on it in a long time though.I pretty much watch David Firths cartoons on his website and thats it you might of heard of Salad Fingers,Burnt Face Man?
    Heres two random videos of his:
    Video 1

Video 2
    Thats mental man but damn its cool!You ever seen David Firths cartoons?Its like flash cartoon though some of his stuff is just real f'd up and other stuff is hirliraious.
    cheers, i had a look, there all the same image, that right, or is imageshack not responding to me today?
    solihull lol, yeah ive heard of it, never been there myself though...
    its close to coventry if im not mistaken?
    hey dude...just thought I would say "hey". pip pip or cheerio...nyuk. no offense...jolly good! I learned british from Monty python and benny hill...what can I say?..Im a dumbass american!...take it easy re5
    P
    alright Man talk to you later follow toker
    P
    hahaha cool dude

but i understand just join when you can.
    and if you do you can check out my Marijuana Skin its cool as ****.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom