• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

weskerfan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah of course I mean that, I thought that was implied as it is a reboot series.:)

But they need to make sure the people they get can really pull it off. I mean they already start off with the advantage of the movie being a darker tone and all, and they just have to fill in the rest..
    ^^ I try to collect all the info I can, to try and make sense of things. But it hardly helps anymore because everything seems to be contridicted by something else. Even about him being kidnapped is contridicted. You see, in the cut scene with Spencer he asked if he was manufactured, implying that he might be a test tube baby created by Umbrella from scratch. But in the Albert Wesker file, it said that numerous children born from very intelligent parents were collected. (Pretty much kidnapped, I doubt their parents simply gave them away to science and allowed their child's name to be changed.)What the fudge Capcom? >< It's very upseting and confusing. I spent years trying to peice together Resident Evil's story correctly and RE5 just screwed everything up. Lol.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed RE5, but the story wasn't at it's best in my opinion.
    She would have been great.:) I really liked Tommy Lee Jones' Two-Face, athough he basically just used his regular voice, much like Nicholson's Joker, it still sounded great. Aaron Eckhart was great, he does a good job playing good guys gone bad.:)

I had seen a picture of Mila Kunis and I think she could possibly pull off a Catwoman, although she is a bit short, and I don't think she has the voice for it...no one can replace Michelle Pfiefer.:)
    (Please look at my first response below before you read this one.)
    I thought everyone who played the game knew already...but then again, the files are so easy to accidently pass up in RE5. (****es me off) Anyway, after you run from Excella (Aheri) and she chases you inside there is a room that will possess two files. One is Spencer's diary, or some unimportant crap like that. The other file is a letter written by a man name Alex W. Hmmmmm Alex Wesker prohaps? It's concerning 013's death in the mansion.

You'll come across this room where there's bodies lying on the floor and the path is blocked off for now, this is also where you'll meet the first duvalia. The room you have to enter in this area is where you find the file, it's lying on the monitors I think.

...Just incase you wanted to see the file for yourself. ^^
    Oh my goodness. >< Fello Wesker fan, are you serious? I assumed you have played RE5 judging by some topics I saw you post in. 013 is Albert Wesker's birth number. He's Project Wesker Test Subject 013, id even go so far to say it's kinda like his real name. (Like the hunters real names are Ma121 or something like that.) Well...His real name is whatever his parents named him before he was kidnapped. Lol.
    Alot of people liked his pen trick, but it wasn't funny...

Jack had a few parts that made me laugh, like when he is on the ledge of the building kicking it in, "They don't make them like they used to".:)

And Mark Hamil, his voice was perfect for Joker, he can't do a live action appearance, but his voice was the best. "Can't be too careful with all those weirdos around" from Mask Of The Phantasm.:)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOiEZVy5c1k

I also sort of wish they included Harley Quinn in the movie..
    I liked how all of that stuff humanized him, it made it more realistic.:) The way his make-up and hair were done though had a very grungy look to it, and I feel it was very unfitting.:(

I liked how Nicholson had that permaneant smile.:)& yeah, his face was naturally all Joker like, he applied make-up to make himself look more normal...

Also, did you laugh at all during Ledger's performance?
    Well I would have to agree,to an extent...

I don't think Joker should be the main antagonist for the next one, but his role should be bigger than what Scarecrow was given in TDK. They certainly can't leave the Joker character like they did & I hope they don't just neglect to even acknowledge him.:( They really should have killed him off in TDK.
    Well it isn't official, but there is speculation...

Also, in the world we live in today, it would be silly to think they aren't going to jump on the success of these two new Batman movies.:) You should expect several more sequels, some remakes....etc.:)
    Hey, what do you think of the next Batman film?

I personally think Johnny Depp can do a good Riddler.:) I am also kind of thinking that the only person that can do Penguin(nowhere near as good as Danny Devito) is Philip Seymour Hoffman.:)
    I try to keep my pictures off of forums, but if you add me on msn or yahoo, I always have a pic up as my icon. :) Feel free, I'm pretty sure my usernames are on the contact info tab. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom