• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kellyrose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I suppose the day will change in about 6 hours there, but here it has already changed so I hope I'm the first one to say....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :D
    I'm bored but alright apart from that. I'm not sure what to do now. What are you doing?
    Just be careful when you play the game. I started the game on Casual difficulty and it is majorly hard. The first one wasen't hard, in the first one it took a long time for someone to kill you on Casual difficulty, on the second game it takes only a few seconds for someone to kill you. I guess it is probably because I am using the first armor that you get in the game.
    Ok. I think that it will need some high specs or a good graphics card since the graphics look pretty high. Unless you already have the requirements then my info about the specs and graphics card is useless.
    Your welcome.

I don't know if the 2nd one does this, but I think that it will probably give you info on all the side missions and give you choices on them.

Just 1 question to you. Which console are you probably going to get the game on?
    Yes I would recommmend it. If you didn't play the first game it starts with a little back story about the first game and you can make choices that you could have made in the first game.

Like it will talk about a fight between you and a krogan squad mate and you will chose between that you rather killed him or you made him calm. Another example is that it will say that a nuke happened and you can only have saved 1 of the human squad mates and you choose the squad mate that dies and lives.

I highly recommend it. It gives you a back story and everything so you know what happened in the first game.
    I can play most of the time:) But I'll check in after two hours or so Because I have somekind of homewirk now.
    Well do you mind if I join in sometime? :) I use to play Deathmatch but I just as much like the CO-OP 3 payers Survival...
    But I'm kinda a noob...don't laugh =.=...if I can hear you laugh...~~~
    And I'm gonna be starting fresh which makes me more "noobish" I'll get it running tmr, I'll hopefully talk to you then~~~ =]
    Hey! I finally got my PS3. Got a slim cause they kinda don't have the FAT ones left...Didn't get my monitor/screen yet though...gonna get that tmr~~~ thanks for the advice =]~~~ and if you play RE5 we should play someday xp~~~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom