• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Albert Wesker in a Code Veronica remake?

Jamesy

Assuming they remake code veronica in the same re engine that they have used for resident evil 2 remake and re3.........could you imagine that Albert weskers character model will look a lot different with the new re engine?

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
It doesn't matter how much different he looks really, the sunglasses will do the job. :p

As for a remake of Code Veronica - If you're referring to recent news about Capcom having yet another secret RE project they're working on and waiting to reveal, its more likely to be either a new spin-off game or Resident Evil 8.

D

Deleted member 21244

Assuming they remake code veronica in the same re engine that they have used for resident evil 2 remake and re3.........could you imagine that Albert weskers character model will look a lot different with the new re engine?
It should be amazing
I think they will do a great job just like they did to the other re character and the devil may cry series character, especially vergil, i didnt manage to image vergil in re engine but when I saw him oh my God it was perfect

D

Deleted member 21244

I just hope they dont turn Wesker into a shaved baby like Vergil
I think vergil was pretty cool, it's the same as the one from dmc 3 a bit older

vergil_847.jpg

thumb-1920-1002077.png

Jamesy

We probably will not see a code veronica remake for years down the line

it puzzles me as well why people want too see a resident evil 4 remake?

D

Deleted member 21244

It just bizarre for me in DMC 5, he looks so weird!
For me it look exactly as it the dmc 3 vergil but whit realistic design and graphic

@Jamesy a resident evil 4 remake is useless, since re 4 is pretty new and is a masterpiece even by today standards , a remake would not change much beside the graphic, so pretty useless...
I m pretty sure they are going to remake code veronica after re 3, and it will be release for next Gen console but after re 8 come out, so probably code veronica will be released in 2023 or later

Jamesy

For me it look exactly as it the dmc 3 vergil but whit realistic design and graphic

@Jamesy a resident evil 4 remake is useless, since re 4 is pretty new and is a masterpiece even by today standards , a remake would not change much beside the graphic, so pretty useless...
I m pretty sure they are going to remake code veronica after re 3, and it will be release for next Gen console but after re 8 come out, so probably code veronica will be released in 2023 or later

i really fear that re3 remake will not be a great game? we will have too cross our fingers

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
- Resident Evil 2 (2019)
*dives into save room*
Me: Oh god.....oh god!
Mr X: *stomp*...*stomp*...*stomp*...*stomp*...*stomp*...*stomp*...*stomp*...*stomp*
Me: Ok.....safe now.
*Leaves save room*

- Resident Evil 3 (2020)
*dives into save room*
Me: Oh god......oh god!
Nemisis: SSSSSTAAAAAARRRRRRRSSSS........*stomp*........stomp*.........SSSSSTAAAAAAARRRRRSSSSS....
Me: Ok.......safe now.
*leaves save room*

- Resident Evil Code Veronica X (20??)
*dives into save room*
Me: Oh god.....oh......wait.......what am I hiding from?
*leaves save room*
Wesker: AHHHH THERE YOU ARE!!!!!

D

Deleted member 21244

i really fear that re3 remake will not be a great game? we will have too cross our fingers
I think it will be at least at the same level of re 2 remake, if you liked it than it will be fine

Last edited by a moderator:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I will be so glad for an updated version of Code Veronica and Wesker in general. CV had the worst version of Wesker because they just copied Neo from the Matrix. It was great to see him alive and organizing the events of the game, but damn, they could have made that final fight with Chris more original!

Jamesy

I wonder how Chris redfield will look in the remake? My guess will be he will look like a younger version of RE7 Chris.

Vergil

I wonder how Chris redfield will look in the remake? My guess will be he will look like a younger version of RE7 Chris.
I hope they touch him up a little bit personally. He just looked kind of off in RE7 to me .

Top Bottom