• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Anyone willing to trade for RE5 Desperate Escape.

PsychoJill

I haven't been able to buy anything using my account since LIN's released, I've even tried making a new account and it still won't let me do anything. I'm literally dieing to play Desperate Escape, I'm willing to trade someone for it if thats what I have to do. Send me a PM if your interested =)

This is for ps3 btw.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
your not the first person who wanted something transferred over the playstation network.
explain exactly why you can't download it?

We Are Ninja

I've never actually traded anything before... What kind of error do you get when you try to purchase items on PSN?

PsychoJill

aintnoscrub;71609 said:
guess we wont be hearing from this guy again.....

Lmfao don't be so sure.
Main reason I'm asking is because I've tried my main account which won't let me put in funds, tried to setup a new account and the same thing happens. I have RE5 already so there is no friken way I'm buying the gold edition just to get 1 mission (already have LIN's)

Hotpocket

Its only 50 dollars...then again...I guess I'd sorta be ticked. Hmmmm... what does it say when you want to put in funds?

Rammlied

Yeah I'm picking up RE5 Gold edition at the end of the month, i had the game but i sold it due to Money problems.

Top Bottom