• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best RE Moments

D

Deleted member 21244

Alexia vs wesker in code veronica x, i was just blow away by yhat fight... Epic and amazing

There are many other moment, this is the first i was thinking right now

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Barry saving Jill from the shotgun room.

Mr. X moving the helicopter.

Nemesis killing Brad.

Rebecca saying "Don't call me little girl".

Every William Birkin transformation.

Barry going up against Alex Wesker by himself.

mert20004

Jake punching and launching ustanak to the lava at chapter 5. Also jake and sherry killing that monster together with a magnum at the end.

Simmons' death.

Leon vs chris scene.

Ada vs carla at chapter 4.

Re6's credits themes.

Chris punching a boulder.

Wesker saying " Complete. Global. Saturation. " .

Leon dodging lasers.

Leon saying " You're right hand comes off? " .

Recv intro.

Claire saying " Oh? You must be one of umbrella's low level officers if you're in command of a base like this one. " .

Some examples.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I love the feeling of being graded. Weird as that sounds. I just can't wait to see my score every damn time! Although, unlike a bunch of y'all, I don't think I have S ranked any of the RE games. Maybe RE4. But that is the only one I am traditionally good at. Whoops!

1995umk3

Before I registered to this site I didn't care about the grades in any of the re series... but after seeing somany people still playing these games on this site I felt like I had to get a A grade so I can feel like I fit in this site.

:)

I wasn't too bright when I was going to school so I guess I'm trying to make it up in the games.

Billy Coen

Resident Evil 4: first encounter with Krauser, the quick events when Leon and him are fighting with knifes are epic.

Top Bottom