• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bring back Jake Muller for second chances

Ronin

I don't wanna give up Jake Muller, for he needs the same treatment as Nero & Raiden.

If anything, he should take Alice's place from mercenary to vigilante against bioterrorism. Have him find out more about his family and flashbacks to his past.

Have him team up more than just Sherry, but Chris & Jill and any other legacy characters if necessary. And possibly Moira Burton.

If there's ever a story where someone's trying to revive Wesker, Jake's DNA would be a part of the key. He could face his father if ever.

Jake needs more development.

D

Deleted member 21244

I don't wanna give up Jake Muller, for he needs the same treatment as Nero & Raiden.

If anything, he should take Alice's place from mercenary to vigilante against bioterrorism. Have him find out more about his family and flashbacks to his past.

Have him team up more than just Sherry, but Chris & Jill and any other legacy characters if necessary. And possibly Moira Burton.

If there's ever a story where someone's trying to revive Wesker, Jake's DNA would be a part of the key. He could face his father if ever.

Jake needs more development.
I personally liked Jake muller despite the ridicolous fact that he is wesker son

Nero and Raiden where good character in dmc 4 and metal gear solid 2 they didn't need redemption, Jake muller is good too but they must only redeem the part of him being wesker son maybe by changing it ad saying that wesker made experiments whit his DNA on Jake's mother

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
The thing about Jake is that now that he exists and is the son of Wesker, he needs to show up again. Not just dead. haha.

I do not know if he should helm a main title, but there could be a solid RE spin off with him as the lead. If RE wanted to have an action inspired RE series, Jake would make sense as that cross between the horror world and the action world. But if he does appear, give him better dialogue PLEASE.

D

Deleted member 21244

The thing about Jake is that now that he exists and is the son of Wesker, he needs to show up again. Not just dead. haha.

I do not know if he should helm a main title, but there could be a solid RE spin off with him as the lead. If RE wanted to have an action inspired RE series, Jake would make sense as that cross between the horror world and the action world. But if he does appear, give him better dialogue PLEASE.
Or maybe he could happear in a cgi movie or as supporting character in some main resdident evil game

RedfieldFan

I prefer all main RE games to feature at least one of the original four protagonists (Chris, Jill, Claire & Leon) as a main character. (RE0 is excused because of the time period.)

That said, I wouldn't mind if Jake returned as a supporting character if the story called for it. Maybe Alex (now Natalia) could seek him out for some reason. This could elaborate on his relationship to the Wesker-children and Albert in particular.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Well as for jake i don't think he needs redemption or anything but i would like to see him pkay a part on the next ones...as for raiden i would like to see more of him as i huge fan of raiden...as for nero idk the latest dmc was disappointing for me...in my personal opinion ofcourse

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
As far as Jake goes...I don't dislike him at all, but I also don't really see a reason for him to return, at least with the story having done what it's done so far. If they bring him back in a way that feels natural, then by all means. But if they force him in just because "He's been in the series before," then that's not gonna fly. Billy was a better one off character in my opinion, and we aren't clamoring for him to come back. At least...I don't think lol.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Funnily enough, my latest RE game idea has Billy Coen involved.

The idea has an Umbrella type company drugging and kidnapping 12 combat ready heroes and putting them in to a city filled with traps and BOWs to test out the effectiveness of the creatures on capable humans. The main character would befriend an older man with a mullet and a moustache and eventually - we reveal this is an older Billy Coen and he was kidnapped due to his involvement with RE0. BUM BUM BUM! Heck, maybe old Jake could pop up in this desert locale as well. lol

Top Bottom