• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Characters who should be in RE 7 ?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Have I already posted in this thread?

Obviously Jill should be in it. Pretty sure Jake will return as well.

As for who else I'd like to return:
Rebecca.
Billy.

I don't care who else is in it. Barry made a return. It's time for Rebecca to at least be mentioned in something. Even a file would suffice.

pugger313

I agree on Jill returning absolutely. I'd rather have her return, though, alone for some part of the game. Then Carlos or someone can come back, just as long as the story makes sense for him to come back at that time. Also, Carlos won't be continually by your side (Sorry, co-op people) If any partner were to be by your side the whole time it wouldn't feel like horror. RE4 and below didn't exactly have a partner by your side at all times and that's one reason why I like those games over RE5 and RE6 that had a partner that was annoyingly close to you.

Of course, there will be other character references and mentions.

Nicholai will be the villain before he gets too old for that and maybe someone else.

As for Rebecca and Billy, I'm not sure where they can be. But I hope they eventually return.

Chris is basically done with games. He's a good character but he's seriously a drunk now.

Leon can wait for RE8.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
I agree on Jill returning absolutely. I'd rather have her return, though, alone for some part of the game. Then Carlos or someone can come back, just as long as the story makes sense for him to come back at that time. Also, Carlos won't be continually by your side (Sorry, co-op people) If any partner were to be by your side the whole time it wouldn't feel like horror. RE4 and below didn't exactly have a partner by your side at all times and that's one reason why I like those games over RE5 and RE6 that had a partner that was annoyingly close to you.

Of course, there will be other character references and mentions.

Nicholai will be the villain before he gets too old for that and maybe someone else.

As for Rebecca and Billy, I'm not sure where they can be. But I hope they eventually return.

Chris is basically done with games. He's a good character but he's seriously a drunk now.

Leon can wait for RE8.
So you want RE 3?

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Have I already posted in this thread?

Obviously Jill should be in it. Pretty sure Jake will return as well.

As for who else I'd like to return:
Rebecca.
Billy.

I don't care who else is in it. Barry made a return. It's time for Rebecca to at least be mentioned in something. Even a file would suffice.
Rebecca Chambers!!!!! I want her back!!! Why does she get ignored? isn't she important enough? She was a STARS member goddamnit, along with Chris, Jill and Barry, who survived the mansion incident :p
!THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS! Then I can die happy.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
I already said it, but Jill Valentine. Yes, I'm her fan and I'm always happy to see her, so sue me :p Dropping Jill in favor of Piers so that fans can swoon over him and Chris, was the biggest let down for me! She's Chris' closest Partner/Friend/Lover or whatever became of them after RE5.

And she wasn't even mentioned by Chris or in the Files in 6! WTF? How could you ignore that ravaging Nemesis-wrecking goddess? She just as important as Chris is, but it seems like she got the "secondary character" treament, similiar to Claire :p

Last edited:

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
Jake Muller
Rebecca Chambers
Alex Wesker/Natahlia (just found out she's real...ish)
Wouldn't mind seeing Sherry Birkin again.
Most importantly:
JILL GODDAMN VALENTINE!!

Last edited:

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
I'd certainly would like to see Barry again. Aside from Mercenaries, the only games I can think of that he's appeared in is 1, 3, and Revelations 2.

I would love to see Jill make an appearance again, same with Claire.

Top Bottom