• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Daymare 1998?

Jamesy

Daymare 1998 is apparently coming out on April 28th for PS4 yet I can’t find it anywhere on my PS4 game store? I would like to pre order it but I can’t find it.

D

Deleted member 21244

Daymare 1998 is apparently coming out on April 28th for PS4 yet I can’t find it anywhere on my PS4 game store? I would like to pre order it but I can’t find it.
I was going to buy it too but can't find it on the store... I'm in touch whit Michele giannone, the head of invader studios the developer studios who made daymare, I will ask him if he know something on the matter

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamesy

I was going to buy it too but can't find it on the store... I'm in touch whit Michele giannone, the head of invader studios the developer studios who made daymare, I will ask him if he know something on the matter

has The game actually got anything to do with resident evil?

D

Deleted member 21244

has The game actually got anything to do with resident evil?
The developer of daymare where the one who were making the fan made resident evil 2 remake that was later shut down by capcom
Capcom than invited invader studios to them to discuss about it and show them re 2 remake early development

Than invader studios decided to make his own game and made daymare 1998

It started as a fan made re 2 remake but it has nothing to do whit re series now
The game is it's own things, it's also a sort of tribute to 90s horror game like resident evil

D

Deleted member 21244

Just received the news that The game will be available from tomorrow in the store

Awebb

Fun fact: This game used the German 18+ classification logo on the Steam site, although the game hadn't been rated according to the rating board's website. I wrote an email to the rating board, asking about the classification information and they informed me, that only physical releases get rated and that they'll take steps regarding the unauthorized use of the USK logo. A few days later, the USK logo was gone from the Steam site.

I still wonder why the rating board didn't refuse classification. There is at least one scene in the demo, that usually kills a game for the German market.

I have the physical edition just laying unplayed as of now.. The bad reviews scared me from playing it. I don't mind a bad game, but from what i've heard it's poor beyond being a 'bad game that can be fun anyway' Which sux, I was really hoping it could atleast be a playable mess. We'll see i'll pop it in at some point.

D

Deleted member 21244

I have the physical edition just laying unplayed as of now.. The bad reviews scared me from playing it. I don't mind a bad game, but from what i've heard it's poor beyond being a 'bad game that can be fun anyway' Which sux, I was really hoping it could atleast be a playable mess. We'll see i'll pop it in at some point.
I did played it, it's actually playable, but the pc version is better... The studio who ported the ps4 version didn't actually mad a great job, since there is some unpleasant frame rate drop most of the time

But the game is actually good regarding gameplay and atmosphere, i actually prefer this game than re 3 remake

Also the game was developed by a studio of just 10 people, whit few money, we are not talking of a studio whit hundreds of people working on the game and milion of money behind like capcom or other, so the game should also be taken by what it is... It's not a triple A game, so i don't actually understand what people were expecting, a perfect game whit a perfect score?

The PC version is better since it dosent have frame rate drop

Top Bottom