• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Locations

Jillo

Favorite spots.. Hm, one would probably have to be the police station's main hall in RE2. Odd I know but the music makes it seem like a chapel or something. Oh yeah the train at the start of RE0 is pretty fun too, I really don't know how to explain why though.

tedcurley

The two final scenarios in the Outbreak games: Decisions, Decisions and End of The Road were fantastic, especially the Uni in DD. When the helicopter spots you and you have to make your way over to be rescued when RAAAARRRGHH! Thanatos appears and you have to fight him!

JerichoGreye

My favorite would be the whole mansion of the first Resident Evil. The whole place is creepy. I don't care how many times I play it, it still scares the crap out of me.

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
[quote author=JerichoGreye link=topic=128.msg10802#msg10802 date=1217961689]
My favorite would be the whole mansion of the first Resident Evil. The whole place is creepy. I don't care how many times I play it, it still scares the crap out of me.
[/quote]

I agree, the mansion in RE1 is my favourite area aswell it will always be
the scaryest especially the remake, even if you know whats
going happen or jump out it still scares the crap out of you.

Krews

My favorite part(RE:CV) was the part were you confront the unusually strong zombie-doctor and after that wind up in some kind of "torture chamber" underground. I remember playing that game when i was 10years old and seeing that torture chamber with the big cremation oven really freaked me out.

juelz2

id have to say everything about the policestation in re2 freaked me out especially the creepy music and zombie moans

Death Pixie

I have to agree with that - The police station is excellent. I also really like the underground lab bits from the first game - Nice atmosphere there too :)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i like the whole outdoors scene, but not from any RE game so far, i would wanna see one where the fights go on outside, but theres literally hoards of zombies coming at ya. like in the start of RE3 cutscene.that would be awesome.
but outta the games, i like RE4 village, and RE2 police station.

Ronman

i love all of the locations.. except for in RE4 when you have to fight those alien things and you can hear them breathing... its soo creepy but i love it in a way.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
previous RE games had spookay camera angles which made things abit more tence dont you agree?
RE4 wasnt as scary as the remake by a long shot lol.

RE4 regenerators where scary though with there breathing an the bugs that vomit acid on your face.

Top Bottom