• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Get the game

Who's in?

• Total voters

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Of course.

I hate that they released RER & that new Mercs only for 3DS, as I don't have one of those. I mean I should be pretty safe with a 360, Wii & Ps2, as far as being able to get any RE, but they went and released that stuff on something nobody has.

ORC looks great though, and will more than likely be worth the money, and I'm sure the co-op will make it something fun to go back to again, and again.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I'm not convinced. I want to wait for reviews for ORC before buying it, as it seems to be a title that I would settle on renting for a week and then returning it after I beat it. I really like what I've seen of Revelations and Mercs 3D so I may get those instead.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Oh really? Lol nice.

It's just that on one site it said the release date was early 2012, so I thought it had been delayed or something.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Haha...You KNOW i'm getting it...I mean, what TRUE RE fan won't...this is totally what we've all been waiting for in one way or another...i think they're really gonna appeal to the old AND new fans with this one...WHEN IT"S TIME TO PARTY WE WILL PARTY HARD!!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Nah, it was just me pulling the funneiz... I mean, trying to be controversial.

Of course I'll buy it. I'll buy anything with 'RE' slapped onto the title. Besides, Bruno said there's some kinky S&M doctor in it - what more can a girl ask for?

Top Bottom