• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Get To Know Each Other

Rain611

You can't kill me.
When you do, tell me and we can make others around here confused. :lol:

I'm jealous. I never did learn any Chinese (unless you count Kanji). The closest I got was Japanese and if I'm being honest I only got to maybe a 1st grade level with it :x

Mr.R

Wow..I've never heard another soul mention Cold Fear...

And yeah, comics are in an AWFUL place right now. I'd happily go back to 90's comics over what's going on currently XD. And you think Cyclops is a character people never call their favorite? My guy, my favorite is Iceman XD. So I feel you there lol

Yeah! Cold Fear isn't a bad game though. Obscure, yeah, but not bad. I actually enjoyed. Talking about Obscure...there's the Obscure 1 & 2. Kinda meh but...

Iceman? Damn...okay, now I feel for you man...
When you do, tell me and we can make others around here confused. :lol:

Will do xD I actually have a friend learning, I might ask her for a few tips and we can make others lightly confused, hahaha!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Howdy everybody,

My name is Brittany, which is what the “b” in my username stands for... amongst other things... :wink:
Star is actually my middle name and I guess you could say it’s a play on S.T.A.R.S. too.

Hmm... I’m 29 years old- soon to be 30 this September. I’m Italian and Irish. I have a bachelors in psychology and am still trying to figure my life out lol. I currently work at one of the largest credit unions which has been a great experience but not necessarily something I see myself doing the rest of my life. As of now, I am working on going back to school for a bachelors in nursing while also considering working in Child Protective Services.

When I’m not consumed with work, you will find me completely enjoying doing nothing too constructive.:lol:
Like any true libra, I need to have balance and I am slowly learning to balance my free time with having days off dedicated to doing whatever I want and then having days where I actually plan on getting things done. I’m the type who needs to plan if I want to make sure anything gets done.

My interests revolve around movies and some games. I really love the sci-fi and horror genres. My absolute favorite fandoms are Predator, Alien, and Resident Evil (surprise) as I’ve grown up with all three of them. I’d like to say that I read and write more but I’m still working on those hobbies. heh

Fashion and shopping is always dangerously fun therapy. I also enjoy going for a run outdoors with some good tunes to help clear my head. Being in Florida, I usually like to try and balance being outdoors. Swimming and kayaking are always a blast. I’ve gotten into kickboxing...

I have fur babies but no real kids... yet.

Black cats and Shih Tzus <3

That’s all I got for now.

Last edited:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Howdy everybody,

My name is Brittany, which is what the “b” in my username stands for... amongst other things... :wink:
Star is actually my middle name and I guess you could say it’s a play on S.T.A.R.S. too.

Hmm... I’m 29 years old- soon to be 30 this September. I’m Italian and Irish. I have a bachelors in psychology and am still trying to figure my life out lol. I currently work at one of the largest credit unions which has been a great experience but not necessarily something I see myself doing the rest of my life. As of now, I am working on going back to school for a bachelors in nursing while also considering working in Child Protective Services.

When I’m not consumed with work, you will find me completely enjoying doing nothing too constructive.:lol:
Like any true libra, I need to have balance and I am slowly learning to balance my free time with having days off dedicated to doing whatever I want and then having days where I actually plan on getting things done. I’m the type who needs to plan if I want to make sure anything gets done.

My interests revolve around movies and some games. I really love the sci-fi and horror genres. My absolute favorite fandoms are Predator, Alien, and Resident Evil (surprise) as I’ve grown up with all three of them. I’d like to say that I read and write more but I’m still working on those hobbies. heh

Fashion and shopping is always dangerously fun therapy. I also enjoy going for a run outdoors with some good tunes to help clear my head. Being in Florida, I usually like to try and balance being outdoors. Swimming and kayaking are always a blast. I’ve gotten into kickboxing...

I have fur babies but no real kids... yet.

Black cats and Shih Tzus <3

That’s all I got for now.
Retail Therapy FTW. You're speaking my language.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Austin is the name. As in Colonel Steve Austin from the Million Dollar Man. And *NOT* Austin Powers like so many comedians in high school suggested. I am 24 years old. Fun fact: I am the oldest in my friend group by 1-2 years. I'm queer, and super dirty-minded for a virgin.

I work in the food service department at my local hospital. Its been...interesting these last few weeks. After this dies down I plan on finding a job I won't feel so miserable to be at and enroll in some classes.

I have been in love with Resident Evil since my dad played the classics when I was too young for those games. He even took me to see the first movie in theaters...when I was like 5 :p I enjoy many other video games nowadays. I love punk music, and bands considered "emo."

My beautiful son is an all black cat named Wesker. We also have my brother's spoiled kitty, a Tortoiseshell named Regan (The Exorcist), and my mom's kitten, an all white cat named Khaleesi.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Hey, I think Austin is a cool name! My favorite city in Texas at least despite the fact that I've never been to Texas. haha. And my guess is that a lot of us who are Resident Evil and horror fans are pretty dirty minded as well. Comes in similar territory. haha. Can't speak for everyone.

Brittany Star is a cool name. I used to know a girl named Star as a child, but she disappeared in my life so long ago.

Good to learn about y'all! Wayne approves.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Retail Therapy FTW. You're speaking my language.
Honestly, this quarantine ain’t helping with my online shopping .

Hey, I think Austin is a cool name! My favorite city in Texas at least despite the fact that I've never been to Texas. haha. And my guess is that a lot of us who are Resident Evil and horror fans are pretty dirty minded as well. Comes in similar territory. haha. Can't speak for everyone.

Brittany Star is a cool name. I used to know a girl named Star as a child, but she disappeared in my life so long ago.

Good to learn about y'all! Wayne approves.

I used to know two sisters named Apples and Peaches from my childhood! :D

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I was a student teacher at an elementary school in Albany, NY for a semester in college. I really loved it. But I had some students with very interesting names such as: Deluxiana, Reinissia, and Dulce. I never pursued teaching because I never felt I was taught how to be a teacher. But things at the Tea Company are going pretty well right now despite big quarantine issues.

If y'all wanna try some tea - feel free to visit our website: www.carawaytea.com.

After all - the only reason I have put over 800 comments on this Resident Evil Forum was to sell tea. It's the long con. haha

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I was a student teacher at an elementary school in Albany, NY for a semester in college. I really loved it. But I had some students with very interesting names such as: Deluxiana, Reinissia, and Dulce. I never pursued teaching because I never felt I was taught how to be a teacher. But things at the Tea Company are going pretty well right now despite big quarantine issues.

If y'all wanna try some tea - feel free to visit our website: www.carawaytea.com.

After all - the only reason I have put over 800 comments on this Resident Evil Forum was to sell tea. It's the long con. haha

I just started getting into drinking tea so I’d definitely like to order some from you all! There’s some good sounding flavors there.

I got a teapot this past Christmas and have been testing some different flavors out and figuring out what I like while reading up on their differences and benefits.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Well - if you have any specific questions - you can ask me anything. I know a lot about the health benefits of teas and herbs. Green herbs. Red herbs. Blue herbs. Whatever you like. haha.

Mr Sunshine

I first joined this site in 2009 with my original ID being Fallen for those who don't remember me. Was spamming this place for the first 3-4 years and come back just now after a very long hiatus.

Never believing in myself, it was here that I first ever felt a bit confident. I was surprised how people would call me funny and flirty. Me - the quiet kid who would barely say a world to most people IRL. Recently, I also realized they highly narcissistic nature of myself which was also depicted here (I was/am trying way too hard many times just to get this sweet attention lol). Ironically, this was never a problem IRL as I was always shy and never showed my true self. Nowdays that I'm a bit more open I have to keep it it check or it can ruin many relationships.

Ever since I came here I've started and finished my bachelors and masters degree in computer science. I've also fulfilled my (obligatory) military service. It's 9 months here in Greece. One year ago I started working in a research center. Last week they told me I can do a phd if I want to, but I'm not sure this academic work suits me. We will see.

Highly competitivive and never satisfied with myself, I always do the mistake of comparing myself with others. I always wonder if what I've accomplished all these years is enough or maybe I'm just a lazy bastard. haha. I've lost some years yeah but I try to think that it could be worse. Tremor, once told me to not be so hard on myself. It was only recently that realised that one as well lol (where are you tremz?) .

Apart from being hard on myself, I'm also hard in general and always enjoy sexual innuendos if you haven't noticed.

Back in 2013 I started latin dancing (salsa, bachata and kizomba). I enjoy dancing plus it is a great way to socialize. I met my first girlfriend there and after 5 1/2 years of relatioship we broke up 3 months ago. I was making progress all these years regarding my social anxiety but it was baby steps as I was complacent in my relationship.

So this break up, was the breaking point. I took dancing to the next level going to 4 parties a week, trying to feel more comfortable with bachata and kizomba as they are more romantic dances and I always felt awkward when I was not dancing with my gf. I didn't stop there. I went to luna parks and teleferics alone just to fight my phobia of heights. I also traveled with airplane which I hadn't done in 10 years.

That was before the virus. Then, they told that my previous lifestyle that I despise is the norm now. Are you kidding me? Anway I still took the time to ride a bike without stabilizers for the first time and tried to be more active on social media. Online I'm more relaxed yeah as long as it is anonimous. So yeah those posts in facebook that I made are also an achievement.

For now though, I can't do anything else. Mark my words though. When this is all over I'm going to **** things up

PS: Nice thread op. Especially for us narcissistic mother****** hahahah Sorry, I just had to write all this

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Well - sounds like you're making great a major changes to your life.

The only type of dancing I am good at is like 1940's Jazz Swing Dancing. Every time my fiance and I go out for like Salsa dancing, she has to stop and correct my hip swings. haha.

I did not know that Greece had mandatory military service. That seems so radical to me! I guess in the US, we have so many people willing to join the military for the pay and benefits - and some people are just very patriotic too - that there is no need for a regular citizen to be placed in a mandatory military role. I sort of wish I did some kind of low key military service myself - but mostly because it is a great way to keep in shape. haha

Mr Sunshine

I did not know that Greece had mandatory military service. That seems so radical to me! I guess in the US, we have so many people willing to join the military for the pay and benefits - and some people are just very patriotic too - that there is no need for a regular citizen to be placed in a mandatory military role. I sort of wish I did some kind of low key military service myself - but mostly because it is a great way to keep in shape. haha

Well, I consider Greece to be to be a patriotic country as well, for a European one at least. It certainly has to do with population - overall population that is. Many smaller countries tend to have mandatory service. In Cyprus for example you serve for a longer time. Another factor is the geographical location.

I'm not sure how effective it is though. As, the training is not as rad as you might think haha. You're mostly sleepless rather than fit :p I guess professional soldiers have it differently

Edit: Also, if your alternative is going bankrupt trying to pay your university, it makes joining the army a more viable option I guess :razz: Though, getting a degree from a public university doesn't guarantee you a job. So nothing is perfect I guess. I lucked out majoring in informatics

Last edited:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I love learning new things about places! Interesting.

My fiancee and I are thinking about doing Italy and Greece for our honeymoon next year. Any suggestions on romantic spots to see in Greece?

We only have a very basic plan, but right now it consists of Athens and Sanitorini. Have lots more research to do!

Mr Sunshine

My fiancee and I are thinking about doing Italy and Greece for our honeymoon next year. Any suggestions on romantic spots to see in Greece?

We only have a very basic plan, but right now it consists of Athens and Sanitorini. Have lots more research to do!

Oh man, I went to Santorini this Summer. It was nuts! It is swarmed by tourists, especially by Chinese - who from what I hear go there to get married lol. The view is fantastic! So it's definitely the no1 romantic place to visit. If you do go you better go during September or May/early June. The weather is still nice but it's a lot quieter. You are going in Summer right?

Another Island you can visit in the same vicinity is Syros. Less crowed during Summer and couple friendly. A lot of great neoclassical buildings remain from Venetocracy. Plus, it is cheaper (hehe). It also has some nice view but I'll be honest Santorini is the greatest in that regard

In Athens I think you should definitely go to Mount Lycabettus. You can view the whole city all the way down to the port. Parthenon and every other ancient building are also visible

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Hola, the name’s James (thanks to excellent eyesight that was nearly Janes), I’m a 25 year old (in case the 1994 didn’t give Brit originally from London and I’ve been a member of the forum for way longer than I actually remember (I think it’s nearly 12 years, though with a good few years in between of inactivity).

My first exposure to the world of Resident Evil was honestly RE4 back in the day - not long after I got it (read: dad bought it on my behalf seeing as I was, what,10?) decided to ask for the REmake which still sits in a GameCube in a storage unit somewhere outside of London. Progress on that? Literally the first zombie and I couldn’t get any further.

I’m honestly a mix of introverted and extroverted in that typically I’m the one person in a room who doesn’t say much but I also somehow develop a rapport with people easily.

Life has honestly been rockier than a cruise through the Bering Strait. I’ve gone through periods of absolute hell whether it’s a heart attack at 17, extremely debilitating chronic fatigue syndrome since the age of 12 or being a victim of domestic abuse between 2008 and this January.

Yet I’ve also gone through periods of bliss as I’ve been fortunate enough to travel a fair amount of the world including the best two weeks ever in Mauritius with a uni friend, graduating with a bachelors in law in 2018, surviving said heart attack, learning to salsa dance at university and having a family that has supported me every single step of the way. I was also fortunate to meet my incredible girlfriend at university (and god damn am I proud of her working for the UN).

Frankly most of my life has been about playing video games, sports and reading (the gaming and reading has come in handy with the fatigue) though I did for three or four years entertain the possibility of a career in law. This would prove to be a mistake as the first job I got ended up with my health deteriorating and my mental health plummeting. It was only in December that I finally realised what I wanted to do for the rest of my life and it’s simple: I want to be a voice actor.

So imagine my surprise when I auditioned with a global voice over agency that takes on new talent and they invite me to join them? Have to admit I look forward to hearing the sound of my own voice in headphones for hours on end now!

to wrap this up, besides the voice acting my other passions are travelling and photography (handy), which is why I’m grateful to no longer be in an office environment. I hope to use myphotography as an additional source of income and I would love to travel as frequently as possible once the pandemic clears. And I think that about does it except for the fact that I’m very very ginger.

Hope you’re all staying safe!

EDIT: Also forgot to mention I’m the obligatory dog lover with more pictures of my two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels than probably anything else.

Wesker90

Well my name is Matthew and have been an avid fan of RE games since I was roughly 6 years old starting with the original PS1 classic that my older brother introduced to me, Good times back then I could never really complete any of the originals until I was older I think it was either RE2 or RE3 I clocked first a bit after they were initially released but that's where the nostalgia is!

RE2 was my last playthrough recently been busy with life and haven't been able to get around playing RE3 yet but will eventually.

Also a huge WWE fan or mark if you will, Don't mind Anime from time to time and pretty much casual with work occupation because of ****ty Covid19 so there's that.

I'm also from New Zealand.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I am literally sitting next to a New Zealander right now. My brother in law is from Hawk's Bay and pronounces loves to pronounce seven as "seeven". One of my top places to visit! Glad to know more about you!

Top Bottom