• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi, y'all!

SaddlerFan

Hi everyone,

just wanted to write a quick introduction. I'm Alexander and a massive fan of Resident Evil 4 (I do enjoy some of the rest of the franchise as well tho, especially the movies). I bought RE4's Wii version back in the day and I remember how I had a really tough time getting used to the controls. I managed eventually tho and it became my favorite game. I then stopped playing it when I disconnected my Wii, but I started again after I'd downloaded the PS4 version. (I'm getting too old for those Wii controls. lol)

And now I'm obsessed with the game all over again. :LOL:

My favorite chracter is Osmund Saddler (obviously), I love how he mixes evil and camp. (I love all things camp. I'm a fan of 80s soap operas.) I'm really interested to see what Capcom does with the remake of RE4 although I already know it won't ever replace the original in my book. I've played the RE2 remake tho and I enjoyed it thoroughly, and since RE4's remake seems to have the same people behind it as that one, I guess it'll probably be just fine.

Anyway, that's it from me for now!

Top Bottom