• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Hot then Cold

letmelive311

This is a thread for all you Chris X Jill character lovers. Where you as disappointed and confused about some of Chris R. reactions in RE6?

Chris was a HOT, fast moving ready to take down anything agent in RE5 to get to his partners aid and complete his mission for the BSAA making it "personal and following oders" as qouted by Jake in the game.

Though in RE6 the famous Chris Red field has seemed to become COLD. He wants to turn in his gun? He gives up so easily when facing Jake, literally saying go ahead and shoot? Even back in the beginning when Chris is found by Piers and he is a drunk (supposedly lost his memory), do you think that he lost his memory of everything? possible even Jill?

Please write till your hearts content on speculation or what could have happened to the famous partners that is not mentioned in RE6.

BranBran

Chris has been thru so much **** in his life since the Mansion Incident. He has seen so many of his men die, he even thought Jill was dead at one point. Everything he has gone thru would make anyone weak. I love the fact that we get to see this weaker side of Chris. As far as Jake goes, Chris didn't even know that Wesker had a son. In Chris' eyes, he thought that Jake had every right to want to get even with the man responsible for his father's death even though Wesker was trying to destroy the world. I also think that Chris knew that Jake wouldn't really shoot him. :)

letmelive311

Chris has been thru so much **** in his life since the Mansion Incident. He has seen so many of his men die, he even thought Jill was dead at one point. Everything he has gone thru would make anyone weak. I love the fact that we get to see this weaker side of Chris. As far as Jake goes, Chris didn't even know that Wesker had a son. In Chris' eyes, he thought that Jake had every right to want to get even with the man responsible for his father's death even though Wesker was trying to destroy the world. I also think that Chris knew that Jake wouldn't really shoot him. :)

I guess your right...he has had it rough, really rough. But thats what mad him so hot, he likes it rough! (jk)

no seriously though, If he fought so hard to defeat Wesker and save his partner, I just thought he had one more reason to keep on fighting and to not be shot at and that reason is in the female version of Jill Valentine. I surely hope Chris predicted that Jake would not want to shoot him, but Jake seemed pretty ****ed about knowing Chris killed his father even after expressing how horrible and disgusted he was with finding out how crazy his father was in china at the research facility. When that bullet hit the wall, I literally exhaled.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
That scene nearly gave me a heart attack when I saw it for the first time too!

Anyway I have a few complaints about RE6 and the lack of Jill as well... I'm kind of ****ed even Sheva gets a nod in the files, apparently SHE was concerned about Chris and got in touch with him at some point. The fact Jill isn't to be seen or heard from in the files or game concerns me. How could Capcom f*ck up on such a huge scale? Jill is one of the MAIN heroes in RE.

Although I'm not a fan, so is Leon, and Claire sure as hell didn't forget about him in CV. Then we have this...

Jill%27s_Epilogue.jpg

There's always been mentions of Chris, Leon, Claire, and everyone else. What the hell is the big beef with Jill? It saddens me really as she's one of my favorites. Why couldn't she at least get a respectful nod or mention like she did for him in RE3? Clearly Capcom has favorites and it isn't Jill anymore. /:

ToCool74

Veteran Member
That scene nearly gave me a heart attack when I saw it for the first time too!

Anyway I have a few complaints about RE6 and the lack of Jill as well... I'm kind of ****ed even Sheva gets a nod in the files, apparently SHE was concerned about Chris and got in touch with him at some point. The fact Jill isn't to be seen or heard from in the files or game concerns me. How could Capcom f*ck up on such a huge scale? Jill is one of the MAIN heroes in RE.

Although I'm not a fan, so is Leon, and Claire sure as hell didn't forget about him in CV. Then we have this...

Jill%27s_Epilogue.jpg

There's always been mentions of Chris, Leon, Claire, and everyone else. What the hell is the big beef with Jill? It saddens me really as she's one of my favorites. Why couldn't she at least get a respectful nod or mention like she did for him in RE3? Clearly Capcom has favorites and it isn't Jill anymore. /:

I get the feeling that Capcom hasn't forgotten about Jill or Claire in the slightest.

For 1, Jill was just in Revelations.

And Secondly, Claire was mentioned multiple times in RE6.

To be perfectly honest, I'm pretty sure that Capcom has RE7 in their sights and due to their new work game schedule (that says they will make and release games 2x as fast now) and If I had to guess, Jill and Claire will be the stars of it.

It would fit with what Capcom did with Leon and Chris which is having 2 male leads (that have never met) star in the same game and meet up at some point.

I could totally picture them doing this with Jill and Claire (the 2 female leads).

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I get the feeling that Capcom hasn't forgotten about Jill or Claire in the slightest.

For 1, Jill was just in Revelations.

And Secondly, Claire was mentioned multiple times in RE6.

To be perfectly honest, I'm pretty sure that Capcom has RE7 in their sights and due to their new work game schedule (that says they will make and release games 2x as fast now) and If I had to guess, Jill and Claire will be the stars of it.

It would fit with what Capcom did with Leon and Chris which is having 2 male leads (that have never met) star in the same game and meet up at some point.

I could totally picture them doing this with Jill and Claire (the 2 female leads).

I really wish you were right, but unfortunately Capcom themselves said they retired. I was really hoping for one more game with Claire, and I don't understand why they'd make her retire. Yes, I know she was just trying to find her brother, but you'd think by now she'd be in this for the fight... and to be honest in the Resident Evil universe... these characters can't hide forever. A bioterrorist attack will more than likely occur where they're hiding. Which is why, I'd also love it if Rebecca came back, forced to fight or something even cooler, like for example; she was hiding all along and is now a spy working for the same company as Ada. Maybe they'll change their minds? *fingers crossed* I hope so.

My guess is RE7 will clearly have Sherry again since she doesn't age, Jake, and maybe even Leon? Who knows, but I sincerely hope Capcom will change their minds about retiring these two mains. A lot of fans will be saddened to never hear from them again.

I know Jill was in Revelations (awesome storyline btw) but I like to see my heroes retire onscreen or in a file at least. I would've loved to see a cutscene in RE5 of her getting off that helicopter, seeing herself in the mirror and realizing, it's time to put her gun away. That would've been closure enough for me, but of course Capcom isn't smart enough to do that. :p

If only I worked for them, I'd have finished up a lot of unanswered stories by now.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
While time changes people and we surely can't expect Chris to stay the same forever, especially after all he's been through, I'm more than a little disappointed with his character development. Much like with Leon, this progression of his personality did not seem natural at all but the huge difference is that, with Leon we can blame the time-gap; not so with Chris. He changed so much between RE5 and RE6 that I find it a little unbelievable. If he didn't even get this way after Jill's apparent death - a woman he's known forever and probably considers his best friend, someone he basically said 'screw the world' for - then I find it hard to believe that the death of his men would spark this sort of emotional detachment.

That added to Jill's sudden disappearance from the series after her treatment in RE5 just has me completely fed up with Capcom right now.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I've always wanted to see a two-female pairing. Especially with Jill, I've always wondered how she'd interact with other females. Not because it'd be hot, but because I find it interesting okay? :p Claire and Jill would make an interesting pair, but Jill and Rebecca would bring on the FEELZ since ya know, they both went through the same thing in that mansion. Claire could always team up with Sherry... EVEN MORE FEELZ. I'd die so happy if that happened.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
I've always wanted to see a two-female pairing. Especially with Jill, I've always wondered how she'd interact with other females. Not because it'd be hot, but because I find it interesting okay? :p Claire and Jill would make an interesting pair, but Jill and Rebecca would bring on the FEELZ since ya know, they both went through the same thing in that mansion. Claire could always team up with Sherry... EVEN MORE FEELZ. I'd die so happy if that happened.
i can totally see a claire sherry game

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
If Jill didn't do anything to find Chris after he became a drunken wreak, maybe he did something to her, after all, he was a real a$$hole when he was drinking "You're here to serve drinks and look pretty, so how bout you shut your mouth" maybe Jill did do something after he left but he insulted Jill or something while he was drunk, which made her leave.

i think piers death rekindled the spark to continue fighting bioterrorism and who knows jill could be in the next game
We don't even know if Piers is dead, he was just left there standing, he could be a possible villain in upcoming games, who knows?

BRING ON THE BIRKINFIELD! AND THE CHAMBERTINE!
Birkinfield has my vote :)

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
If Jill didn't do anything to find Chris after he became a drunken wreak, maybe he did something to her, after all, he was a real a$$hole when he was drinking "You're here to serve drinks and look pretty, so how bout you shut your mouth" maybe Jill did do something after he left but he insulted Jill or something while he was drunk, which made her leave.

We don't even know if Piers is dead, he was just left there standing, he could be a possible villain in upcoming games, who knows?
i hope piers isnt dead i dont think he would become a villain though

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
i hope piers isnt dead i dont think he would become a villain though
Now that I think about it, seeing RE Damnation made it clear that BOWs can be on the good side, so maybe if Piers does survive and maybe he'll use his new mutation for the good. Hell maybe Piers in his mutated form shows up on the BSAA hit list and Chris goes on a solo mission to save Piers before the BSAA gets to him, be good story showing drama between Chris and his soldiers.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Now that I think about it, seeing RE Damnation made it clear that BOWs can be on the good side, so maybe if Piers does survive and maybe he'll use his new mutation for the good. Hell maybe Piers in his mutated form shows up on the BSAA hit list and Chris goes on a solo mission to save Piers before the BSAA gets to him, be good story showing drama between Chris and his soldiers.
he could learn to control his mutation and evolve from it

Top Bottom