• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City How Good do you think you are?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Ha this is a lot more popular then i thought it would be
Although i right on lvl 98 9/10 the way towards lvl 99
I own with every gun except shotguns
Also got the platnuim and going for the DLC next
PSN: Gabriel72340 on PS3 and for a side note
Leon S. Kennedy FTW

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
It stops at 98. There isn't a level 99 you just keep getting exp.
Awwww what a let down
Anyways has anyone seen a level called Lower Core? i was playing Vs then went to campaign and every level said Lower Core afterwards a bunch of letters came up, although these caught my eye
ENDOFTHELINE,SUPERTYRANT,HEROES,NEMESIS,MULTIPLAYER,DLC,SURVIVORS,TYRANT
exactly like that

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i'm at currently level 80, with that being said i would say that the individual's level don't mean anything to me other than a bragging thing, heck; someone being at (for example) level 27 and their kill/stats are professional like killer. And as for the "how good i am?" thing, i wouldn't say i am a Professional killer even if my level is at a good high level, like i said on the beginning. more like an average level, with that being said my kill style is more of a Tactical Assassin and this doesn't mean i use sniper rifles (i don't, use them) and by Tactical Assassin i mean that i neutralize threats and other players by always Aiming for the head and fire away, least with a fire-arm that fires bullets. hence the term "Tactical" Assassin. and lastly i would like to say that i am highly amuzed of this gamer-achievement called "you love to hate my 98" that i aquired (an achievement on the xbox 360 version of the game, you get the achievement after playing 98 verses matches)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
i'm at currently level 80, with that being said i would say that the individual's level don't mean anything to me other than a bragging thing, heck; someone being at (for example) level 27 and their kill/stats are professional like killer. And as for the "how good i am?" thing, i wouldn't say i am a Professional killer even if my level is at a good high level, like i said on the beginning. more like an average level, with that being said my kill style is more of a Tactical Assassin and this doesn't mean i use sniper rifles (i don't, use them) and by Tactical Assassin i mean that i neutralize threats and other players by always Aiming for the head and fire away, least with a fire-arm that fires bullets. hence the term "Tactical" Assassin. and lastly i would like to say that i am highly amuzed of this gamer-achievement called "you love to hate my 98" that i aquired (an achievement on the xbox 360 version of the game, you get the achievement after playing 98 verses matches)
Oh i know that for a fact my friend lvl 53 has proven he is much better by defeating to Heroes with a Sniper rifle (at full health)
I don't really care much i just wonder what kind of players the community has

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Oh i know that for a fact my friend lvl 53 has proven he is much better by defeating to Heroes with a Sniper rifle (at full health)
I don't really care much i just wonder what kind of players the community has

^as i have pointed out on my original post (on this thread). it's all about the individual's skill

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
^as i have pointed out on my original post (on this thread). it's all about the individual's skill
Yeah, he's not a very big Resident Evil fan so i was impressed
But also him and i cordinate very well we don't even need to talk to actually take down a whole army if needed that's how he got both of those Hereos

Top Bottom