• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 i cant believe claire isnt in re5

alonecrow

relax dude... capcom hasn't announced the complete detail for RE5, maybe when you play it, claire will be there....

Darlinny49

Well in CODE X, she made chris come to the mansionand base, so maybe it will be something like that,

Darts

lol im relaxed its just i thought she was gonna be a main character tho but yea she might be in it

JerichoGreye

Wherever Chris is, Claire is sure to follow, so I'm sure she'll be in the game, and if not, in the cutscenes. Hopefully she is, though. Claire is a cool character in my opinion.

But, when the game comes out, we'll see exactly what happens next.

Hollow-Words

I'm sure Claire was gonna catch the plane to Africa to meet with Christ but then well...thats when Degeneration came along~~~

Exar

The Writer
Im wondering as well. When i saw that sherry was going to be there, i thought that claire had to be there so sherry cant take revenge on her. However since capcom is being a little Bi- about this game...im gong to have to wait till either new trailer comes out or just wait till the game comes out. Also its true, cause she did tell chris at end of Veronica that they were going to stop "this" together. So maybe she did join BSAA as well...but who knows

Ada-Wong-Fan

Yea, i wonder where Claire is after RE2 she left Sherry to find Chris, thn in RE:CVX she found him and he always talked about them destroyin U. corp together so =\ Wheres Clarie and has she forgot about Sherry cause in RE:CVX she dosnt mention her once :( :eek:
Anyway i dnt think she will be in this game somehow but who knows except Capcom :-X

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i watched an interview with the head guy from capcom cant remember his name, but i will try and find the vid,
claire will NOT be a playable character in the main game or co-op..he cleared this up saying only chris and sheva are playable..

and i think if there is some mercenary mode, it will be with characters from RE5..

and another thing just because she left with him at the end of CV doesn't mean they have to be together now..or there will be an explanation why they have split up..perhaps they will do something along the lines of weskers report, but from another characters point of view.

Top Bottom