• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I ran for my life.. found myself here

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Hello

My name is Will and im a huge survival horror fan, with my two faviroute franchises being Resident evil and Silent hill. I got attacked by a horde of ravenous zombies hungry for my flesh but i managed to escape. In the struggle, i think i dropped my wallet somewhere down the hallway. If any of you find it, please be kind enouth to return it to me? Cheers :)

Lol anyway, i look forward to conversing with my fellow RE fans :)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Oh, was that your wallet? I think one of our other infected members took it. It was probably FalleN - he likes the shiny credit cards. If you can catch up with him, I'd strongly recommend using the crowbar, flicking the third lever on the left and avoid looking in any mirrors. Just a precaution...

Welcome to our little community! Great to have you here :D

AlexAnnRedfield

Is it really worth it?
Oh, was that your wallet? I think one of our other infected members took it. It was probably FalleN - he likes the shiny credit cards. If you can catch up with him, I'd strongly recommend using the crowbar, flicking the third lever on the left and avoid looking in any mirrors. Just a precaution...

Welcome to our little community! Great to have you here :D

Darn it Angel why did you have to go and tell the new guy our secrets! They are secrets! :p any how Welcome to the Resident Evil News Forum! I hope you enjoy your stay!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Welcome to REN Doom guy :) you're pretty safe here, no one's gonna try and eat your brain or anything crazy like that...nope.......

L

Lurker
Welcome to REN Doom guy :) you're pretty safe here, no one's gonna try and eat your brain or anything crazy like that...nope.......
Actually, she is the most likely to eat your brain or anything crazy like that. Anyway, welcome.

Top Bottom