• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) in need of a GC copy!

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
now that i've just recently finished RE0 and REmake, i plan to keep playing through the canon series (up to 5 anyway..). 4 is the only one i haven't played, but i digress. i am missing a few copies, namely, RE2. need a GC copy. i'll only buy complete w/ manual and original case, but i don't care about much past that; as long as the discs work and the box art is legible, i'm happy.

now, i know what you're thinking, why not just go to amazon or eBay? that method kinda bores me, i like digging around shops that still carry previous gen games, buying/trading with friends, etc. so i figured the RE community would be as fine a place as any! unfortunately, i don't have any RE titles i'm willing to trade away, but a regular old purchase works fine for me, i trust you guys to be honest about the aforementioned standards ^_^

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Honestly, it's been a trip and a half just trying to find my OWN copy of this damn game. (I have Platinum for PC but my XP bit the dust this summer, and I prefer consoles anyway). I've only managed to track down a loose disc of Leon's Scenario at a flea market and the guy wanted 25 bucks for it.
HAAAAA no.

D

Deleted member 13960

now that i've just recently finished RE0 and REmake, i plan to keep playing through the canon series (up to 5 anyway..). 4 is the only one i haven't played, but i digress. i am missing a few copies, namely, RE2. need a GC copy. i'll only buy complete w/ manual and original case, but i don't care about much past that; as long as the discs work and the box art is legible, i'm happy.

now, i know what you're thinking, why not just go to amazon or eBay? that method kinda bores me, i like digging around shops that still carry previous gen games, buying/trading with friends, etc. so i figured the RE community would be as fine a place as any! unfortunately, i don't have any RE titles i'm willing to trade away, but a regular old purchase works fine for me, i trust you guys to be honest about the aforementioned standards ^_^
They're expensive - good luck.

Shaun Dewey

Damn, glad my brother got this version about 7-10 years ago now (big gap but I've only done the GC version once, and even I can say it's the best overall version of the game) only cost like £10 back then.

Top Bottom