• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jensen Ackles as Leon Kennedy

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
You know guys, I checked a lot of websites and even on youtube, the most favourite one is Jensen. He has everything that Leon has, like same personality... some people even thought that Leon was made upon Jensen, but of course that can't be. Anyways, I just think he would be the one and I'd really enjoy watching him in actioin.
I'm a HUGE Jensen Ackles fan, and I've ALWAYS wanted him to play Leon...Well, ever since i learned who he was at least...So i am REALLY pushing for him to get the role...

Joe S. Kennedy

I'm a HUGE Jensen Ackles fan, and I've ALWAYS wanted him to play Leon...Well, ever since i learned who he was at least...So i am REALLY pushing for him to get the role...
Hope someone will notice what all of us ,fan of RE,are doing for him to play as Leon. That would be our gloriosus day!

KennedyShot02

Hope someone will notice what all of us ,fan of RE,are doing for him to play as Leon. That would be our gloriosus day!
Not all RE fans LoL Personally I like Ackles and think is a good actor as I said I just think their are better options. Not to seem like a total a-hole here but some are so close minded towards anyone who isn't Ackles playing Leon that it kinda makes me hope Ackles doesn't get the role.
Also yeah I think we can all agree the critics shouldn't be paid attention to as really they are just people paid to voice their opinions of movies.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Not all RE fans LoL Personally I like Ackles and think is a good actor as I said I just think their are better options. Not to seem like a total a-hole here but some are so close minded towards anyone who isn't Ackles playing Leon that it kinda makes me hope Ackles doesn't get the role.
Also yeah I think we can all agree the critics shouldn't be paid attention to as really they are just people paid to voice their opinions of movies.
Lol, am i one of those close minded ones? Na i'm kiddin...i'm not exactly oposed to everyone BUT Ackles, but at the same time he's the one i want to get it most...I think chris evens could do it well, except for in my opinion he isn't boyish enough...I mean, i think that Leon is kind of, boyish doesn't really seem to be the right word...playful maybe? I don't really know...but either way, i like Evans...I just really haven't seen enough Paul Walker to be able to agree with you...

KennedyShot02

Lol, am i one of those close minded ones? Na i'm kiddin...i'm not exactly oposed to everyone BUT Ackles, but at the same time he's the one i want to get it most...I think chris evens could do it well, except for in my opinion he isn't boyish enough...I mean, i think that Leon is kind of, boyish doesn't really seem to be the right word...playful maybe? I don't really know...but either way, i like Evans...I just really haven't seen enough Paul Walker to be able to agree with you...
Don't worry lol Not really calling anyone on this site out. Refering to other discussions I've had where the guys were so arrogant about it, that It made me increase my push for My choice. I think is great if ones choice gets it but don't be so closed minded to other actors in the role.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Don't worry lol Not really calling anyone on this site out. Refering to other discussions I've had where the guys were so arrogant about it, that It made me increase my push for My choice. I think is great if ones choice gets it but don't be so closed minded to other actors in the role.
Well, in most cases...like if someone said Matt Damon for Leon!! I'd be very close minded...I mean, Matt Damon is a spectacular actor, so much so that i think a movie like that could ruin his reputation or career...That may be a stretch, but i think you get my idea...

KennedyShot02

Well, in most cases...like if someone said Matt Damon for Leon!! I'd be very close minded...I mean, Matt Damon is a spectacular actor, so much so that i think a movie like that could ruin his reputation or career...That may be a stretch, but i think you get my idea...
True. I just mainly focus on actors like Walker and Ackles who have about the same amount of Fame. It wouldn't hurt either of them to be in a movie like Resident Evil. Now Matt Damon I could be open minded to if he has the same level of intensity as he did in the Bourne movies If not then I'll pass. Another Actor I heard suggested was Matt Lanter. I could try to be open minded but at the same Time It will be kinda hard for me to get past the fact that he primarily does comedy and I more see him playing the role in a parody. Heck Another Actor is the rumor that Dicaprio once expressed interest in the role. He would be a good Leon provided he is in good shape. His only detriment is he tends to have issues controlling his weight. And no one wants to see Leon S. Kennedy flipping through the air with a jiggly Beer belly. Basically the close mindedness should be situational. Like Chris Redfield I'm close minded to Wentworth Miller Returning cause I gave him a chance in Afterlife and I hated his Chris Redfield and, I had low expectations as my only other exposure to him was Prison Break, a show I really did NOT like.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I think chris evens could do it well, except for in my opinion he isn't boyish enough...I mean, i think that Leon is kind of, boyish doesn't really seem to be the right word...playful maybe? I don't really know...but either way, i like Evans...I just really haven't seen enough Paul Walker to be able to agree with you...

Paul Walker usually plays one of those guys who comes off feeling like a stupid jock all the time and has never really matured past MAYBE high school. In my opinion lol.

Heck Another Actor is the rumor that Dicaprio once expressed interest in the role. He would be a good Leon provided he is in good shape. His only detriment is he tends to have issues controlling his weight. And no one wants to see Leon S. Kennedy flipping through the air with a jiggly Beer belly.

First off, I laughed lol. Second, I kinda like the idea of Dicaprio doing it, especially if he could keep the weight off, as you've said. It would kinda be out of his usual choices I think, but hey. If he's expressed interest and is willing to do the work for the part, I would be more than happy to go into the next RE film to see Dicaprio as Leon. :)

KennedyShot02

Paul Walker usually plays one of those guys who comes off feeling like a stupid jock all the time and has never really matured past MAYBE high school. In my opinion lol.

First off, I laughed lol. Second, I kinda like the idea of Dicaprio doing it, especially if he could keep the weight off, as you've said. It would kinda be out of his usual choices I think, but hey. If he's expressed interest and is willing to do the work for the part, I would be more than happy to go into the next RE film to see Dicaprio as Leon. :)
That was my thought when I heard that rumor. If he can keep the extra weight off and does the work everyone knows he has the talent

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I honestly would rather have Ackles than DeCaprio...Idk why, but i'm not crazy about him as Leon, but like you said, i'll keep an open mind...I won't throw a bitch fit like i did with Miller...I mean the idea isn't BAD...But i've been DREAMING of Ackles playing him...

KennedyShot02

Well apparently according to newest rumors the man to get the part comes straight outta left field. Apparently the role goes to Skeet Ulrich a.k.a. Billy Loomis from the Movie Scream. If true then wow. He is a talented actor but I really thought the role was gonna go to either Ackles or Walker(who I wanted to do the role since Apocalypse). Well it isn't confirmed so we have to wait and see

Joe S. Kennedy

I didnt know this guy but it could work too,besides he even looks like him. If it's not confirmed i hope that either Ackles or Loomis will get the part, about Walker im not so sure, he doesnt even look a little bit like him to me.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Well apparently according to newest rumors the man to get the part comes straight outta left field. Apparently the role goes to Skeet Ulrich a.k.a. Billy Loomis from the Movie Scream. If true then wow. He is a talented actor but I really thought the role was gonna go to either Ackles or Walker(who I wanted to do the role since Apocalypse). Well it isn't confirmed so we have to wait and see

...Whaa?! Skeet Ulrich?

KennedyShot02

I didnt know this guy but it could work too,besides he even looks like him. If it's not confirmed i hope that either Ackles or Loomis will get the part, about Walker im not so sure, he doesnt even look a little bit like him to me.
I personally don't think Ackles looks that much like Leon and Paul Walker dose kinda look the part he just needs to grow his hair out. And Skeet Ulrich is apparently who they went with though I hope that is wrong. Yeah he kinda looked the part playing Billy Loomis in Scream but that was over 15 years ago. Personally I think you just don't want Paul to get the part LoL
...Whaa?! Skeet Ulrich?
Yeah I was shocked when I saw Skeet Ulrich was apparently cast as Leon. I mean yeah he kinda looked the part during Scream 1 but I highly doubt you'll find someone who looks the same in 2011 as they did in 1996

Joe S. Kennedy

I personally don't think Ackles looks that much like Leon and Paul Walker dose kinda look the part he just needs to grow his hair out. And Skeet Ulrich is apparently who they went with though I hope that is wrong. Yeah he kinda looked the part playing Billy Loomis in Scream but that was over 15 years ago. Personally I think you just don't want Paul to get the part LoL

Well I don't know Walker so that's why i prefer Ackles lol
From the pictures I saw Ulrich looks good for the part so I wouldn't be much dissapointed.. I'll check some videos of Walker tho. :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Wow...Sorry, but no way...They can't have a slasher movie star playin in an RE film...I'm ten TIMES more open to Walker then i am to this...and KShot knows how i wasn't SUPER open to Walker...

Joe S. Kennedy

Yeah I understand,it's just me that I don't see him in that role... But then I'm sure, once i watch that movie with whoever actor,I'll go for that one lol

Top Bottom