• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Maiden demo

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
So I'm not sure if it's the first person viewpoint, how the person is playing or the part of the game this is taken from but this looks really boring. It's like when you're watching a movie and the beginning kind of lags a bit but you're trying to hang on and give it a chance. I don't know it's probably just me and my lack of excitement in regards to this title.

Also not a fan of the insanely loud music whenever you pick up an item; I feel like that would get old quick.

And idly wondering if Capcom got permission from Marvel to put Lady Deathstrike in the game.:unsure:

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
The prison part was especially boring with its cheap scares and uninspiring puzzles (bolt cutters lol). As for the castle part I actually think the way the vampire chicks taunt you is done well, there's something creepy about an enemy that could strike you down at any moment yet chooses to toy around with you.

Still not feeling this though. I'll wait for a sale.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
So I'm not sure if it's the first person viewpoint, how the person is playing or the part of the game this is taken from but this looks really boring. It's like when you're watching a movie and the beginning kind of lags a bit but you're trying to hang on and give it a chance. I don't know it's probably just me and my lack of excitement in regards to this title.

Also not a fan of the insanely loud music whenever you pick up an item; I feel like that would get old quick.

And idly wondering if Capcom got permission from Marvel to put Lady Deathstrike in the game.:unsure:
I havnt seen it yet but I believe its only a visual demo, meaning there's not much to do other than be in awe at the amazing graphics or whatever. This gameplay isn't part of the full game but rather a side story that either takes place before or during.

Top Bottom