• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Megalodon vs Giant Squid

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Wesker awesome, I have merged several of your double posts and I'm getting tired of doing it. So your latest post was not merged, it was deleted. It can be un-deleted, if you promise to stop unnecessary double posting.
Do you have a problem with multi-quoting? I'm not only enforcing rules, I'm here to help you as well, if you have a problem. All you need is ask.
Well Im sorry, all the moderators have been taking there time telling me to multi-quote, but they won't tell me how, so therefore I don't know how. Now, I CAN and WILL multi-quote..... IF someone would just tell me how.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The new software don't have a separate button for multi quoting, but you can use the "Reply" button. Click "Reply" on the first post you want to quote. A quote of that first post will now be in the formatting pane below the thread. Then you just click "Reply" on the next post you want to quote. It will also be quoted in the fast reply pane below the thread. (You can do this on many posts, but be aware that if you go to another page in the thread, the fast reply pane will be emptied.)
When you have quoted all the posts you want to quote, continue to write your reply. If you want more formatting options, click the "More Options" button. Everything in the fast reply pane will be copied to the more advanced pane.

It's as simple as this, but of course, as with all simple things it does not appear to be simple until you know how it works. :)

If you want to quote another post shortly after you have posted, use the edit feature.

Your post is now restored and merged.

wesker_awesome

Well Im sorry, all the moderators have been taking there time telling me to multi-quote, but they won't tell me how, so therefore I don't know how. Now, I CAN and WILL multi-quote..... IF someone would just tell me how.
Like This?
The new software don't have a separate button for multi quoting, but you can use the "Reply" button. Click "Reply" on the first post you want to quote. A quote of that first post will now be in the formatting pane below the thread. Then you just click "Reply" on the next post you want to quote. It will also be quoted in the fast reply pane below the thread. (You can do this on many posts, but be aware that if you go to another page in the thread, the fast reply pane will be emptied.)
When you have quoted all the posts you want to quote, continue to write your reply. If you want more formatting options, click the "More Options" button. Everything in the fast reply pane will be copied to the more advanced pane.

It's as simple as this, but of course, as with all simple things it does not appear to be simple until you know how it works. :)

If you want to quote another post shortly after you have posted, use the edit feature.

Your post is now restored and merged.
Like This?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I didn't really realize megalodon was a prehistoric giant. Unless the giant squid also is a prehistoric giant, megalodon would probably eat the squid since it's many times bigger.

wesker_awesome

I didn't really realize megalodon was a prehistoric giant. Unless the giant squid also is a prehistoric giant, megalodon would probably eat the squid since it's many times bigger.
hahhahaha yes. I don't know why that's so hard for everyone to get. Welcome to team Megalodon.

Top Bottom