• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Meg's random story generator!

Meg

So bin ich eben
Hello, friends! :D

I has a fun idea. Give me three words, any three, and I'll write a short story that includes those three words. You can't give me any direction beyond those three words. Okay? Okay then. GO! :D

Also, I'm not sure what section to put this, so if a staff member thinks it belongs elsewhere, please feel free to move it. :D

Meg

So bin ich eben
I'm telling you all right now, I'm not writing anything even remotely sexual. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Meg, I've got three words that should be easy to use:

You
Are
Awesome
:wink:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
eh0uq1.gif

Edit:
Are you making the story or are you using the words in some automated story-making script? Have you made some progress? :smile:

Meg

So bin ich eben
All right. I have fifteen minutes to write something about potatoes, barnacles, and dangerous.

I can do this.

Gather 'round, children. Meg's going to tell you a story. Once upon a time there was a potato named Tim. Tim lived on a farm near a river and was a really hard worker. He raised all sorts of animals on his farm: chickens, cows, pigs, humans, and sheep. One day, when he was watering his crops, a barnacle came floating down the river on a plank of wood. Tim thought this was odd, so he rolled over to see what was going on. Tim called out the barnacle to ask why it was floating down his river. The barnacle replied: "A'hoy matey! I am the mighty pirate captain Barney the Buccaneer Barnacle! And I have come to take your cows and chicken and sheep and pigs and all yer crops!

Tim was felt rather perturbed about this. But before he did anything, he calmly asked: "How? You're just on a plank of wood. How to you plan to steal all of my animals and crops if all you have is a plank of wood?"

Barney thought about this for a moment. He realized he had no idea how his plan would work, but he spent way to much time playing Assassin's Creed IV, and now he is very violent and wants nothing more than to re-inact what he did in the game. So he leapt off his mighty plank of wood and landed next to Tim.

"Argh!" Barney said. "Be dangerous ground ye walking on. Don't mess with me! Hand over your belongin's and no one will get hurt.

"No." Tim replied and pulled out a shotgun. He shot Barney and took his plank of wood.

The End.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Meg. :lol: You amazing little story-teller you! That's very good, but the ending was surprisingly abrupt. I can't wait for more!

I didn't know what a barnacle really is before I looked it up. Until now, this is what I thought a Barnacle looks like:
n5m5k.jpg
5zfbr8.jpg

:tongue:
It's an alien monster in Half-Life that reside in ceilings. The string hanging down is a very sticky "tongue" that can pull up anything touching it. They be very very dangerous. :eek:

Meg

So bin ich eben
I looked up the definition on Dictionary.com

It said a barnacle is a sea creature thing.

Top Bottom