• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 most anoying enemies

Tallahassee

the most annoying enemies for me were the reapers and the duvalia

reapers:
They could easily stab me to death when i tried to shoot the white they quickly close it again.....

duvalia: i shot it with a magnum in the tail an it didnt die....chase me around the map that one did....

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Reapers for me as well. :p I hate how you or you partner can't do a damn thing once they grab you. Crazy death though, I'm sure if they were real that's how it would go down.

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
In my opinion the reapers are by far the worst, they're the reason why i hesitated a second play through of the games. And every time i start a new game i always think ahead to that part. And the fact that i'm playing it on professional makes me think "How the hell am i going to get through this" But i know i will somehow.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

It has gotta be reapers for me too, the frequency of there one hit kill is awful, I always end up running like a school-girl when I see one on mercenaries mode :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Haha Im the reaper killa! my advice do the start of chapter 5-3 a few times

At the start of the level you get like 2-3 reapers depending on blind luck. but you can pratice killing them. with all sorts of weapons. I have used the stun rod to kill them once or twice for fun, xD

takes one shot to obviously stop them from walking towards you then when the weakspot pops out go an hit it with the stun rod haha, takes like two hits to kill them :D plus you can use a handgun to kill a reaper if your a decent shot an dont mind waiting for the weak spot to pop out.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

well with a bit of practice I actually do find reapers easy to take down now, but they still creep me out, Capcom did a very good job of making the "Roaches" very cooky and horrible to be around.

best weapon I have found for taking them out has to be the Hydra shotgun, the spread will always catch a weakspot (chest or shoulder) and the second shot will finish them :)

Top Bottom