• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero My most frustrating experience in Resident Evil...

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
....AND most rewarding! :D

Leech Hunter, how I loathe thee.

At first I was like :(
AtFirstIWasLike_zpsa1e405d4.jpg

Then I was like :D !!!!!!!
ThenIWasLike_zpsb6da19bc.jpg

And BOOM! Infinite Ammo for all weapons!
YUSSSSS_zps9bbc7cbe.jpg

I don't know what the ACTUAL time on this was, because it took me roughly an hour + alone to find that last one -__- And to give credit where it's due, the best routine I found for eliminating the enemies first was from AlDiesel18 on youtube. He's got a really good guide on how to do this. Also, sorry, you guys. I'm just stoked to have finally achieved this, its been years in the making lolz.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
you get infinite magnum when you do that?, i should do it to then, but i probably wouldnt pull it off
Infinite ammo on ALL the weapons :D It makes the game dumb easy but its so much fun to blast everything away! If you wanna do it, I'd look up that guys youtube walkthrough, it helped me out a lot.

weskerondope

i tried leech hunter now, so far i have gotten the machine gun ammo, the infinite handguns, and infinite hunting gun,
but if i try to get a ranking, im gonna rage quit, so its no point in trying, but then again, hunting rifle aint to bad

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I've done Leech Hunter before and have gotten 49 of each color. All I needed were the last two and due to the fact I have no idea where they are and the fact the enemies all respawn, I gave up.

Top Bottom