• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 ~~>Mysterious Woman<~~

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Hello everyone...I have serious question?
And the question is, who do you think it was on the other end of the phone call?!

My guess is, It's Ada Wong, It does kind of sound like her. RE7 is set in 2017 which means Ada Wong is 43 years old, which makes sense as voice on the phone sounds like voice of woman that age, many believes it's Ada Wong, but it doesn't have to mean it IS her..

What do you think, who could it be?

(excuse my not so great English)

Youtube link

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Honestly, I think it didn't sound like Ada much at all. Ada's voice is much more smooth than that and it's slightly too high pitched, in my opinion.

Weirdly it has the same sort of tone as Hunnigan to me, though I doubt it's her. Or Jessica, maybe. But I don't think it resembles any of the characters we know perfectly.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
It could be Jessica. I think it kind of sounded like a possible Ada voice, since Courtenay has been working on a lot of Fallout 4 they might've gotten another voice actress for her.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Yes and also it's something Ada Wong would say "I know who you are, You have to power to choose, but the outcome of that choice may not be what you expect" but it could also be Jessica, can't wait for more news and more details and clues about Re7

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I think the picture besides the phone with the Umbrella helicopter watching the neighbourhood is supposed to be a hint of some kind. So I think it's someone who is either rebuilding Umbrella, or secretly had power within. Operating in the shadows.

"She's back"

There is so much they can do and directions they can go. I feel like there are a lot of hints and easter eggs scattered through the demo.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Yeah, that house serves purpose only for players to find clues as to what might be in Resident Evil 7 Final Product

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
If the interviews are anything to go on i would say it's no one we know :/

I hope it's not ada, she's already got enough mystery.
I would like it to be Jessica but I dunno...
From bows to ghosts...
She was already quite whiney

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
If the interviews are anything to go on i would say it's no one we know :/

I hope it's not ada, she's already got enough mystery.
I would like it to be Jessica but I dunno...
From bows to ghosts...
She was already quite whiney

You're right, I never thought it could be Jessica, We haven't heard anything about her, who knows she could be the next villain

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
If you let the phone ring seven times, the voice says: "Memories hold the truth. Don't let appearances mislead you."

Airaku

Stray Jedi
If you let the phone ring seven times, the voice says: "Memories hold the truth. Don't let appearances mislead you."

I literally just mentioned this. Perhaps it could mean that could be a hint that if we play the VHS tape for a second time in the same play through we might find something different? Just a curious thought.

Also to those who think it could be Jessica. I highly doubt it, but maybe that is just me.

Top Bottom