• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New yet now new :p

One Winged Angel

I joined the site a while ago, and I kinda forgot about it >_< I don't see how though:pinch:

So anyway, the names Lee/OWA. I LOVE RE, I've only got 2 of the films on DVD D: (I can't find the first RE film) I've actually only played Re4 and Re5 -_-''

It's 3am and I'm just too lazy to type XD

Edit : DAMMIT I PUT "NOW" INSTEAD OF "NOT"

One Winged Angel

Romero;34537 said:
lol you joined before me - welcome anyways!

Haha yeah, 2 months ago today. I don't see how I forgot about this place, seeing as I'm also on the DMC forum as well.

Thanks for the welcome, anyway.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Welcome to the fozzy OWA
I like your anime/manga sig : )

Ive only played RE: 0 1 4 5 which are the four newest games out of the lot I think.. besides all the other sides games capcom have made like the rail shooters lol.

L

Lurker
Welcome. I have the strongest computer on the forum. HP Pavillion Elite * gigs of ram 800 gigs of hardrive space amd 13.2 gigs of factory image (what is this?)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
pff
well IVE got a laptop...
an I can sit on my roof an smoke pot while browsing the internet and msn'ing ahah an that is what it's all about.

L

Lurker
RE5.;34614 said:
pff
well IVE got a laptop...
an I can sit on my roof an smoke pot while browsing the internet and msn'ing ahah an that is what it's all about.

You smoke pot... *silently calls the police* lol.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
rathit;34612 said:
Welcome. I have the strongest computer on the forum. HP Pavillion Elite * gigs of ram 800 gigs of hardrive space amd 13.2 gigs of factory image (what is this?)

wow you would really put that in someones into message..
first off your 9 and i doubt you even know the full potential of what it can do, and pretend to know about it, but all you do is quote the specs, second off, when 'daddy buys a family computer, you can't claim it as your own..

Hoady

Welcome and have a good one.:lol:

rathit;34612 said:

May be powerful but i bet its not powerful enough to cop massive blows.
computer-smash.jpg

Top Bottom