• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Official Questions/Problems Thread

sieberb

Somebody PLEASE help me!!! My wife and I cannot find a way to defeat the boss on chapter 5-2. PLEASE help!!!

Kyoto

I believe he is talking about the U-8, and if you are sieberb, look at its legs and look for a dark, reddish thing on them. Those are it's weak points, so shoot them, then while he is stunned, his mouth will open and you need to shoot it there. (BTW it isn't stunned for long, so you probably wont have time to reload just keep loadin' bullets in its mouth)

sieberb

He's a little bald dude that turns into the monster. I call it the 'bubble monster'. He's in the room with the flame thrower and blisters up. Ring a bell?

Morphosis

sieberb;28752 said:
He's a little bald dude that turns into the monster. I call it the 'bubble monster'. He's in the room with the flame thrower and blisters up. Ring a bell?

Gotcha, yeah, use the flamethrower and "shower" him, until 3 orange-ish colored orb pops up from its back, then shoot it, rinse and repeat until you blow up all three orbs shaped thing.
Have your wife use the flamethrower, while you shoot the orbs.

tschuergen

I have a problem in killing wesker!
I cant push the rock in the lava (PS3) maybe im to slow in pushing the buttons, i always fail in hitting (pushing oder moving) the left analog stick! Any hints for me?

Ryan

sieberb;28743 said:
Somebody PLEASE help me!!! My wife and I cannot find a way to defeat the boss on chapter 5-2. PLEASE help!!!

My friend said he gave Sheva the Flamethrower and when the weakpoints came out he shot them.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
I remember that, had to redo the match five times before I figured out how to kill it. That match seemed to feel longer every time.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah first time i did hat boss I lost all my ammo haha.

whats the best way to make exchange points?

Morphosis

RE5.;28800 said:
Yeah first time i did hat boss I lost all my ammo haha.

whats the best way to make exchange points?

The easy way to get Exchange Points its two person doing a Chapter and both getting a S rank, which Gives you 2000 points. I know Mercs also gives points to each person, but you'll need a partner with equal or better skills at mercs to get loads of points. Solo 40000 you'll get a A, but split screen you only get a C. SO easy way wud be doing chapter. My thoughts. :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Coool, Thats what Ive been doing haha starting alot of new games an doing certain chapters over an over, I really wish I had live though I'd be able to play online all the time aha thats a good way to make points

Stuffe

Morphosis;28760 said:
Gotcha, yeah, use the flamethrower and "shower" him, until 3 orange-ish colored orb pops up from its back, then shoot it, rinse and repeat until you blow up all three orbs shaped thing.
Have your wife use the flamethrower, while you shoot the orbs.

Haha, didn't notice the weakpoints. I just ****ing unloaded the flamethrower on him. Plus about.. 36, i think, fire rounds from the grenage launcher ^^

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
sieberb;28860 said:
Any advice on chapter 6-3? I'm getting desperate...please reply quick...

Save Ammo mainly for Wesker and the Reapers. if you have a Magnum, take it and use it on final Wesker, Give Sheva a Sniper during final battle. also , wait for her to pull up from the ledge before you move the rock

Top Bottom