• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Online Dating

ProflicDream

I've had the worst message yet...
"can i stick my face between your legs?" NO PERV! If i met a guy like that irl, i chop his tackle off

I've got similar messages. The worst I got was "You're so hot down for a hot steamy night baby?"

First off I am not your baby.
Second off you are a pervert and men like you should be castrated, because you are the reason that men have so much trouble finding a girl that actually trusts his intentions.

I will admit that most of the men online are perverts that just want to get some, but I got lucky. Very rare.

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
Hated it...for people that are desperate they pull off corny stuff like "Hey Baby/Hun/sweety" and always leave an "x" after every message and all the decent guys on there only want a friend or they just stop talking to me. Also you get mostly people in their 30s/40s

KennedyShot02

If you ask me it is all just a roll of the dice. Meeting someone in general will always be that way. For all you know you could have grown up living next door to the "one" As has happened in some cases. Other times you can just randomly bump into them on the street or at bar. Being online in general is just an extension of the latter if you ask me. That said I wouldn't put all your chips into an online dating site unless you are just looking for a fling cause statistically that is what you are most likely to find.
Now that said my advice would be just get out there and let life come at you and remember you will know when you found the one for you. It doesn't matter if it is online, at a bar, on the street, at work etc, you will know and you will get together when the time is right. Just remember to keep your mind and heart open, cause you may already know that one special someone and not even realize it lol.

Top Bottom