• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

other games you like

Nosophoros

dark_zero;34081 said:
mystery case files

My little brother plays the ravenherst one.. I like naruto, I have CONR1 and played ultimate ninja storm at gamestop around christmas time

Tallahassee

i personally dont like naruto games.
i played one on the gamecube it had a total of about 10 lvls and 6 characters to play as

D

Deleted member 1428

I like Megaman Nt Warrior and X, Resident Evil (duh), Godzilla Unleashed, Sega Superstar Tennis, and Star Wars Force Unleashed.

One Winged Angel

The games I like are : (Not in order)

The Final Fantasy - series
Valkyrie Profile - Series
Jak&Daxter.
Ratchet&Clank.
Lost Odyssey

D

Deleted member 1428

I also like playing Sonic R. Its an old game so most of you have probably never heard of it.

Hoady

Raider Man;34249 said:
Number 3 : Crash Bandicoot (Don't laugh) :p

Don't be ashamed crash bandicoot is epic(anyone remember crash team racing).

Oddworld Abes Odyssey and Exoddus(not the 3d ones)
GEARS OF WAR!
Star Wars kotor(well at the time anyway)
Super Smash Bros(first is the best)
Mario Kart
Spyro(PS1 days)
Elder Scrolls(so many hours on morrowind)
Half Life games(especially the mods)
The Warriors
GTA
Fighting games

Holy **** hows that for ridiculous.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The Warriors is awesome.
they should make a co-op online version for up to 9 players :D that would be awesome. remade graphics the lot, rockstar is so badass.

Hoady

Yeah man that would be sick doing rumble mode online have like 12 people on each team it would be a dream come true.If they remake the same game from xbox and add the online and whatever else they can come up with.

Man do you remember the level Writers Block?Its level 6 and you have to collect spray paint and finish the tag before the other 4 teams if they put something like that on rumble mode and put it online i would never stop playing.Lol i've done the mission about 20 times my favourite from the game and the music is sooo sick on that level.

Writers Block Mission<<<<
Yeah if ya can't be screwed with the cutscenes go to like 4:30 and it shows the gameplay.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
i know that level haha i was pretty sick at it
id just kick everyones ass till i had like max spray cans then id just do the hole spray in one go haha it was easy but you had to make sure you got the spray cans though xD
the clowns part after that bit is hard though, they get f-ed over hard.

Hoady

Yeah when they invade and theres like 50 hi-hats and you have to escape on the elevator i just kill them all it takes quite along time but its awesome.That chase i remember i got really baked we were on coop and i jumped through some glass roof about halfway through and died coz my health was hell low from the fight lol then i just kept falling off the buildings it was quite amusing but yeah breaking there place up is cool.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
that guy chatterbox is a p-p-p-p-punk :p haha he got w-w-w-wrecked! i stabed him an his goons then he got duppy'd by that train haha gangsta talk.

Hoady

Lol yeah the s-s-s-s-s-stuttering is good hes a tough bastard though when you fight him.The hurricanes are freaking sick they come somewhere near the top of the coney gangs
"YOU ****ING PUTAS ARE HISTORY*rips house stand*"
"BRING OUT THE WHOLE FAMILIA HERMANO!"

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Haha i hated that fight, id run around dashing bricks at them an trying to get a few quick combos in before they knocked me down. those big bastards man. that level is sick because you get to be ajax, but you spend the hole level chasing after that guy haha :p id run from ajax though bahaha.

an fallout3 man the powerfist is awesome. you can repair your items if you got a certain skill level an your gun get well strong, its awesome. you can fix a powerfist so i makes peoples heads exploded when you punch them xD just look at the thing though... its huge.

218px-Fallout-3-20080921053737777.jpg

I know what you mean about them bigass missions though man, supermutants are gay haha.

Hoady

That was one of my best skills in fallout i pretty much made him hell tough so he could carry bulk and be hell good at repairing stuff coz i knew how that was in oblivion.lol what does it like laucnh out of your hand or something?I remember i was going to buy a rocket launcher in the ghoul underworld and it can shoot anything ash trays,teddies,paint guns,cigarettes pretty all that micelanious crap you see.

Top Bottom