• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Our very own Resident Evil FanArt Thread!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
teal27;58848 said:
Okay, well, we need some more artings, yes?!

Here is some of mine. I think everyone has seen most of these already, but it's all I got. :confused: They're not perfect and have mistakes, so please forgive them. Fanart is really hard for me!

Resident_Evil_People_by_teal27.jpg

^This was my banner for awhile. :D

I_would_pay_to_see_this______by_teal27.jpg

^This is my best known piece. First RE fanart too. Naturally, it had to have Chris in it. You can see it bigger here:
http://teal27.deviantart.com/art/I-would-pay-to-see-this-129779775

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs51/300W/i/2009/274/1/3/Chris_Redfield_WIP_by_teal27.jpg

^This one is a work-in-progress, though I may leave it in it's rough form. I keep telling everyone "Chris in a t-shirt and jeans!!!" Uber-yum and possibly the secret to world peace, who knows?!

Bigger version here: http://teal27.deviantart.com/art/Chris-Redfield-WIP-138851113

I didn't do as good a job with his likeness on that last one. :ermm: Not quite sure what I did wrong.
Amazing work, Teal! But I'm sorry to see you have replaced that incredible banner, but your new beefcake drawing is also well done. "Well done beef(cake)" lol? I'm going to miss your former banner (first picture).

The second picture is also incredible. The woman is someone random?

The other pictures are also very nice. :)

teal27

Yesh, it is Jill. Lol. Guess I didn't draw her face very well, hah. Thanks for the compliments guys!

Don't worry Romero. I still have that banner saved on my Photobucket account. I like to change my banners a lot, so I'll probably go back to it after awhile. :D

Levan

Polkka. lol
Awesome drawings. I literally suck at drawing, especially since I have really shaky hands. I guess I'm more interested making fan-fics rather than making artwork.

Magnificent artwork teal27, especially your former banner. :)

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
here's a somewhat failed mod of Lara's handguns, i wanted them to look like the Samurai Edge
samuraiedge.jpg

and here's my new Jill Mod for lara

jillre.jpg

and here's sheva getting owned
shevakill.jpg

Chris-BSAA

Jason-Voorhees;59034 said:
here's a somewhat failed mod of Lara's handguns, i wanted them to look like the Samurai Edge
samuraiedge.jpg

and here's my new Jill Mod for lara

jillre.jpg

and here's sheva getting owned
shevakill.jpg

So you ARE Jason-Voorhees from Eidos Forums. :lol: i thought so. nice works! Weskerina mod is amazing! :p
anyway, more artworks are almost ready, i'll post them soon.

Mobe

hey guys... i hope this is considered a fan art too... i used photoshop to manipulate the images or what ever its called, lol...

ladies and gentlemen... Sheva Alomar!

kimkardashianl.jpg

Top Bottom