• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

outbreak files

Blue__Fear

jill....
I'm surprised i did not see the outbreak files on the list of different game discussions. Thoughts on the games?

Genie

I haven't played Outbreak files because I don't have PS2 :<< But they seem very interesting!

Blue__Fear

jill....
Outbreak File 2 kicks ass...does that count as a thought?
yes, yes it does. I really liked the multiple different endings. The only level i never really liked was the zoo level in the second one. Beyond that the tyrant at the end was a pain in the ass which is why i loved it. I like a game that challenges me and the outbreak files were perfect for that. It shocks me that they don't have that up as a topic it would be the same timeline as 2 and 3 but i'm surprised to see they don't have they're own forum.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
yes, yes it does. I really liked the multiple different endings. The only level i never really liked was the zoo level in the second one. Beyond that the tyrant at the end was a pain in the ass which is why i loved it. I like a game that challenges me and the outbreak files were perfect for that. It shocks me that they don't have that up as a topic it would be the same timeline as 2 and 3 but i'm surprised to see they don't have they're own forum.

I'm not...its just a side game...i'm actually surprised that Op RC got its own forum because it too is just a side game...

Blue__Fear

jill....
I'm not...its just a side game...i'm actually surprised that Op RC got its own forum because it too is just a side game...
i can understand that. I know its a side game but with as many characters and plot twists and encounters with main characters (mainly wesker) it would give the game some justice to see that. However that alone is my opinion i also can see where you are coming as well. ^_^

Top Bottom