• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) RE3 Timed Run

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Got to find the damn game first. lol
but yes, it will be the same as my RE2 run..
memory card wipe so no special weapons..on normal mode.
Feel free to gimme a few hints on what to avoid so i can get an A.
also post your times if you know them?
i probably wont be posting time for a few hours..off the top of my head, i have no idea where game is :/

Hollow-Words

I don't have a tip for you sorry~~~

But you know where I can buy Resident Evil 3?? and for what console??~~~ =~= I can't find it

Hollow-Words

If I lived anywhere near you I'd freakin' run over with my super-speed...but I'm in Hong Kong and I don't think I'm anywhere near you guys =[

And try looking under your bed I'm sure it's under there somewhere~~~

aintnoscrub

Premium
http://psxemulator.gazaxian.com/

download v1.13

http://files.filefront.com/SCPH1001BIN/;5483066;/fileinfo.html

download that .bin file.

and when you start your psx emu it will say a bios is need, browse to the location you saved that and open..then your setup is complete.

http://www.emuparadise.org/roms/psx/Resident Evil III Nemesis/

go to that link, and there you have it..all the parts for RE3
download each one individually an thenwhen all are done..have winrar installed, open the first RAR and extract to a folder called RE3..(which you will make)
and that will extract all..you dont have to touch the others.

then open psx...go to file..open cd image (or somethng along them lines. and browsed to RE3 folder, and open the biggest file..and ta da the game wil start..configure the controls how you like:)

aintnoscrub

Premium
im doing my timed run atm...currently on pause, just after doing the whole clock tower sequence.
and it has come to my attention, that carlos makes an anti virus for Jill, when she becomes infected with what i believe to be T-vrus...
if carlos..a simple mercenary can do this..then why could the vaccine have not been issued to other members of the public who have been infected..?

btw this is not my best run at all..
ive made alot of errors..but doing this run will give me a time to beat next time..

aintnoscrub

Premium
okay so apparently you dont get a rank in RE3.which i swear you did...
hmmm

anyways here it is..not the best run, but again, i made it through with no saves..ive played RE3 so many times..so i know i can do it without dying.

2cp55qh.jpg

if your gonna post saying you got some ridiculous time like 1 hour exactly back it up with some pics.

aintnoscrub

Premium
one more thing, it was done on hard mode..as when i wrote the firs post..i hadnt obviously loaded the game yet, as when i did i realized there was no normal mode..yes thats what i get for not playing it for many years.

Claire Redfield

b3362bdf.jpg

One of my best record, 1hour 35mins. Completed RE3 nearly 30 times already. If anyone wanna say I done it using whatever cheats or something, up to you.

aintnoscrub

Premium
wow nice job, gives me something to aim for now, having a record to actually beat, i might give it a go later.
but you are by far better than me, i havent completed it that many times, perhaps 4-5 lol, and what mode was that on?

anyways more people get posting there times.

Top Bottom