• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 RE5 remake lost in nightmares DLC

Jamesy

Would you like to see a Lost in Nightmares DLC when we eventually get the RE5 remake? Or do you think capcom might scrap it?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I don't see any reason why they would scrap it. Especially since they'd more than likely tack on an extra charge for it.

Turo602

The King of Kings
If they do end up remaking RE5, the Lost in Nightmares DLC is honestly something I'm really looking forward to them revisiting because it was really the first time that Capcom had attempted to emulate that classic survival horror experience post RE4 and while it was a cool throwback in its time, the series has definitely leaned far more into classic survival horror than anything they've done pre-RE7. So it should be very interesting to see what they can do with another take on Lost in Nightmares which for me personally, is yet another opportunity for Capcom to revisit Resident Evil 3.5 as Resident Evil 5 and the Lost in Nightmares DLC were practically the remnants of that version of Resident Evil 4. I'd honestly be okay with them scrapping Desperate Escape for this, just as long as they can finally come full circle with this whole 3.5 beta so I can finally put it behind me. I'd also imagine this would be our first glimpse at a possible remake of Resident Evil 1.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Since a RE5 remake is basically a given at this point following the release of Separate Ways, I'd say a Lost in Nightmaters DLC is guaranteed to happen as well. It will be intersting to see what the Spencer Mansion might look like in the REngine, and if they'll aim for a more "survival horror" approach compared to the original.

Top Bottom