• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 The Mercenaries

Ridley Lockhart

So we've all played The Mercenaries Mercenaries game mode before, yes? RE3, RE2 had the Extreme Battle Mode and Code Veronica had the Battle Mode, they basically all played the same, RE4 and RE5 AND RE6 all had The Mercenaries. Apparently RE4R does as well, and of course on the 3DS we got There Mercenaries 3D, no story no rhyme or reason, just straight Mercenaries.

RE3 has Corporal Carlos Oliveira, Sgt Nicholai Ginovaef, and Lt Mikhail Victor as playable UBCS characters.

RE4 has Leon Kennedy, Ada Wong, HINK, Jack Krauser and Albert Wesker all playable.

RE5 has Chris Redfield, Sheva Alomar, Jill Valentine, and Albert Wesker. Of course there different outfits with different weapon sets so plays like a different character, for instance Jill has the BSSA attire and the Battle Suuit Attire. And later added on, Mercenaries Reunion has Chris and Sheva, Excella Gionne, Josh Stone, and favorites Barry Burton and Rebecca Chambers(I'm not a huge fan of Becca(I'm not a fan of short hair on girls, and that bowl cut, yikes..!)), I'm particularly fond of her Striker shotgun and MP5 plus her flamethrower thing, she like sprays something and it just kills the eff outta the Majini.

RE6 mercs you get all the regular cast, Chris, Piers Nivans, Leon, Helena Harper, Sherry Birkin and Jake Mueller. I find Jake to be friends in to play as, he has some special moves and stuff. Aside from that idk what they are gonna do with his character. In fact i don't really remember how RE6 ends...other than Simmons, Carla, and Neo-Umbrella are all taking a dirt nap, and nothing seemingly has been said about it since.

Anyways I've always really enjoyed extracurricular stuff and modes like that. The difference between ordinary and extra-ordinary, is that little extra.

Anyhow, i welcome and implore anyone to share Mercenaries experiences, perhaps some of us. An link and up and play some rounds, but i just so happened to upload a couple runs back in the day. Like 9 years ago, rockin and a rollin, kicking ass and taking names. I has a run with Chris, Leon, and Nicholai (which is a sumbitch cause he only gets a pistol with no extra ammo so 15 shots that's IT, and a couple healing items...but it did it to prove a friend of mine PWNERX from REF.) Haha
Captain Chris Redfield
Leon "S" Kennedy(yes we know, it's Leon Scott Kennedy, or the Leon S. Kennedy...i find that obnoxious, he's just MF Leon Kennedy, Kay? K.).

Just to prove i can do it!! I also can beat Wesker's Battle game mode in CVX, and he only gets a freaking knife. No jui jitsu or fancy karate kid crap.
Without further adue, Sgt Nicholai Ginovaef, RE3 Mercenaries.

Last edited:
Top Bottom