• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE8 STORY MODE!

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
I won't go long about this one because I really need to hear your opinions on it! Since there's no confirmation nor anything solid from cap about RE8 yet..I'm very interesting to know what would be the next story walkthrough in RE8! Since we had different experiences from each game of the serious...but if you honestly asked me! there's one thing i would love to see! Simply when you advance through the game it change you from a character to the other accordingly...that type of style i love it since it makes the first experience/walkthrough much amusing/suprising/intense in the same time! What type of story mode/walkthrough you would like to see or expect for RE8?

D

Deleted member 21244

I won't go long about this one because I really need to hear your opinions on it! Since there's no confirmation nor anything solid from cap about RE8 yet..I'm very interesting to know what would be the next story walkthrough in RE8! Since we had different experiences from each game of the serious...but if you honestly asked me! there's one thing i would love to see! Simply when you advance through the game it change you from a character to the other accordingly...that type of style i love it since it makes the first experience/walkthrough much amusing/suprising/intense in the same time! What type of story mode/walkthrough you would like to see or expect for RE8?
They are probably working at re 8 since 2017 so it been almost 3 years in development, it will probably be released next year... There was rumor that came out some years ago about re 8 being in development and that I will take place after re 7 on the island were eveline was created, since the rumor also mentioned re 3 in development and it was true, this probably mean that the rumor about re 8 is also true... Also Capcom recently send an e mail to the ambassador member telling them that a new game was in development, meaning that Re 8 is real and will come out soon

I actually would like re 8 to bee more like Re 7 in term of gameplay, but whit more raleted story to the other re in the series

RedfieldFan

I'd be fine with RE8 being a direct sequel to RE7 as rumored. I only hope that it ties more into the overall storyline of RE.
Ethan was probably the worst protagonist in the main RE games so hopefully RE8 will have a better one.

I'm also really hoping that they ditch the 1st person gameplay. RE2 definitely proved that the new RE games can be just as scary in 3rd person.

Last edited:
Top Bottom