• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Rebecca and Barry

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Do you think we will ever see Barry and Rebecca in the series again (Cannocly and not just in Mercineries) ?

Im still holding onto the possiblity of Rebecca being in Damnation though.

sadistic_greyfox

I want both of them in a new game sooo badly. When RE5 had "Mercs Reunion" I was soo sure we'd see both of them in the next game, hoping capcom was jsut trying to refresh our minds. More so Excited to see Rebecca, she's probably in her 30's now and would love to see how she has changed.

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
Actually, I think Rebecca probably went off and lived a normal life (well, as normal as you can get after what she went through :p ). As much as I'd love to see her again, somehow I doubt we will.

Barry is probably climbing up there in age. According to the Resident Evil Wiki page, Barry was born in 1960, which would make him 52 years old as of 2012. I'm not sure how much action he'd have left in him.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Actually, I think Rebecca probably went off and lived a normal life (well, as normal as you can get after what she went through :p ). As much as I'd love to see her again, somehow I doubt we will.

Barry is probably climbing up there in age. According to the Resident Evil Wiki page, Barry was born in 1960, which would make him 52 years old as of 2012. I'm not sure how much action he'd have left in him.
Don't forget that Barry's like Chuck Norris, mate. xD

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Rebecca still has a chance, she's like 33 in the time period RE6 takes place in. Barry, not so much. So, we could see her return in RE7, perhaps with Claire and Jill, since RE6 had the guys (minus Helena and Sherry).

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Rebecca still has a chance, she's like 33 in the time period RE6 takes place in. Barry, not so much. So, we could see her return in RE7, perhaps with Claire and Jill, since RE6 had the guys (minus Helena and Sherry).
I'm with you Flipqy. RE6 did have a little to much in it for my taste in the way of guys. Not that the male characters are bad, I'm just a fan of the traditional one female protagonist for every male protagonist.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan

Barry has alot of action left in him. I mean come on.. Chuck Norris is 70 something and he still kicks ass... Barry is the Chuck Norris of RE.:D

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Do you think we will ever see Barry and Rebecca in the series again (Cannocly and not just in Mercineries) ?

Im still holding onto the possiblity of Rebecca being in Damnation though.

Well she's not in Damnation. :)

I do hope we see them again.

I'd like to see Rebecca and Billy team up once more. Barry for sure. Some way, some how, we need to see him again.

BTW nice avy Mr. Burton.

But yes, Barry, and I hope he has some funny lines. Even though it was sort of unintentional in RE1, it's still what makes me want to play that RE more than anything else, Jill's File, for Barry! :)

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Well she's not in Damnation. :)

I do hope we see them again.

I'd like to see Rebecca and Billy team up once more. Barry for sure. Some way, some how, we need to see him again.

BTW nice avy Mr. Burton.

But yes, Barry, and I hope he has some funny lines. Even though it was sort of unintentional in RE1, it's still what makes me want to play that RE more than anything else, Jill's File, for Barry! :)
Thnx, and yes, Barry is one of the BIG reasons I love the original RE soo much. Barry really needs to be in a new game.. even if he is there for a sec.. I'd totally mark out..

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Thnx, and yes, Barry is one of the BIG reasons I love the original RE soo much. Barry really needs to be in a new game.. even if he is there for a sec.. I'd totally mark out..
Oh damn, I meant that I liked your Signature, not your avatar. Not that I dislike your avy, just that your sig is pretty awesome. And try to tell Barry Burton that size doesn't matter.;)

Oh yeah, even if he only showed up for just a moment, he'd still make the game. There's just something about Barry, his dialogue, his actions, everything. He's just hilarious, and awesome.

Maybe that's why Capcom has used him so little, they are aware that it's just how his character works. Some people say they want Barry to have his own game, like a full game. I don't want that, I want him to have a cameo, perhaps larger than the tiny one he had at the end of RE3, but to show up and just say some stuff.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Oh damn, I meant that I liked your Signature, not your avatar. Not that I dislike your avy, just that your sig is pretty awesome. And try to tell Barry Burton that size doesn't matter.;)

Oh yeah, even if he only showed up for just a moment, he'd still make the game. There's just something about Barry, his dialogue, his actions, everything. He's just hilarious, and awesome.

Maybe that's why Capcom has used him so little, they are aware that it's just how his character works. Some people say they want Barry to have his own game, like a full game. I don't want that, I want him to have a cameo, perhaps larger than the tiny one he had at the end of RE3, but to show up and just say some stuff.
Yup, and I wouldnt mind if he was old and grey... Solid Snake pulled it off, I think Barry could too.

Top Bottom