• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rebecca, what are you up to?

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
So, its been a really long time since she made a canical appearence (her RE5 Mercineries appearence is non- canical) Anyway, ive always wonderd what became of her after the mansion incident. I know she writes a report on Billy and you can find a picture of her in weskers desk (makes you think of what it was doing in there :cool:) She is my faviroute charecter in the entire franchise and it saddens me that capcom have really neglected her in the story basicly since 1998.

I like to think that she never followed the others to europe after the mansion incident and that she settled down when she left racoon city. What do you lot think?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think she became a chemist, looking for cures and vaccines for the various viruses...I think she still fights against Bio-Warfare today, but not on the front lines, like Chris and Jill, but behind the scenes...Hell, even possibly working for the BSAA as their top bio-chemical expert or something to that effect...

Mr Sunshine

I like to think that she never followed the others to europe after the mansion incident and that she settled down when she left racoon city. What do you lot think?

She did settle down. She found a handsome young man, she married him and they lived happily ever after.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Not a Rebecca fan, are ya Bruno lol...
I actually like her, but we don't even know if she survived the Raccoon City outbreak.

I think RE0 should have had Enrico, Kenneth or Forest as main characters instead of Rebecca, since it's a bit unrealistic that she survived the situations that killed each of them. She also seems to be a lot more dependant in RE1 than in RE0.
However, I do like Rebecca as a character.

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
I do agree that she has been blacklisted, same with barry, ark, billy, etc. I suppose Capcom just cannot think of a way to bring her back.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I actually like her, but we don't even know if she survived the Raccoon City outbreak.

I think RE0 should have had Enrico, Kenneth or Forest as main characters instead of Rebecca, since it's a bit unrealistic that she survived the situations that killed each of them. She also seems to be a lot more dependant in RE1 than in RE0.
However, I do like Rebecca as a character.
She did have Billy though...There wasn't a lot she did on her own...And I think the reason they had here instead of Enrico or Forest is due to her background in Bio-Chemistry...Which is the theme of RE itself...If she were by herself the whole time, it is unrealistic...But then again...She was a member of S.T.A.R.S...Not just a rookie cop...In all actuality she probably had more training than RE2 Leon, who also survived...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'd like to think that now she's more mature and experienced. I'm sure she'll turn up pretty soon, but she probably wont be the same. My guess is she'll probably be very hardened from the past and more introverted. She may even have psychological problems due to all the comrades she lost and what she saw and experienced at such a young age(and being a bit emotionally weak). It'd be awesome to be able to play her in the next game as a side game. They could really work off of her going insane and while playing she could hallucinate from time to time (think Isaac from deadspace).

It could make the game more complicated, but in a good way. (i.e having to conserve your ammo, but not knowing the difference between the real and the hallucinations.)

Anyway, there's tons of fans who want her back so I'm sure capcom will fulfill our wishes soon enough! ;)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'd like to think that now she's more mature and experienced. I'm sure she'll turn up pretty soon, but she probably wont be the same. My guess is she'll probably be very hardened from the past and more introverted. She may even have psychological problems due to all the comrades she lost and what she saw and experienced at such a young age(and being a bit emotionally weak). It'd be awesome to be able to play her in the next game as a side game. They could really work off of her going insane and while playing she could hallucinate from time to time (think Isaac from deadspace).

It could make the game more complicated, but in a good way. (i.e having to conserve your ammo, but not knowing the difference between the real and the hallucinations.)

Anyway, there's tons of fans who want her back so I'm sure capcom will fulfill our wishes soon enough! ;)
I'm not so sure she was emotionally weak...I mean...She had times where she was a bit rough and tough with Billy...A lot of people call her childish and weak...But she had to go through and survive basic training like every other S.T.A.R.S. member...She also did it at a much younger age...I'm sure Rebecca is actually very emotionally strong...She's physically weak, which may get her down from time to time, but she's always had a bigger guy as muscle around to help out...Billy, Richard, and Chris...So the physical aspect of it can be considered a moot point...

Top Bottom