• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised REmake on Wii?!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
PsychoJill;42685 said:
>_> Hate the wii, id rather the remakes be on 360 and PS3.
If only that could happen!!
if they did do that, you could probaly fit like 3-4 resi games on one disc...

PsychoJill

echoey;42726 said:
If only that could happen!!
if they did do that, you could probaly fit like 3-4 resi games on one disc...

o_O hmm maybe 2 games per disk for 360.
But i know all 4 could probably fit onto 1 blu ray disk.

Rollin6z

I've been hoping for this all for so long, it's not gonna happen. 4 RENintendo games on 1 Sony Blu Ray = No profit for anyone. Not gonna happen as much as I want it.

PsychoJill

Rollin6z;42794 said:
I've been hoping for this all for so long, it's not gonna happen. 4 RENintendo games on 1 Sony Blu Ray = No profit for anyone. Not gonna happen as much as I want it.

Actualy if capcom wanted to they could make people pay $30 for each game, so it'd be $120 for Re1-CV in Next Gen Graphics. Maybe make it into a Collectors set and add even more stuff to it like a History of RE Blu-Ray disk, some items also.

Rollin6z

Well I payed $110 for my special edition RE5, so I would probably buy that if they charged you per game even.

D

Deleted member 1428

I hope it does come out on Wii. Thats the only system I have! And why does everyone hate the Wii anyways?

Jon

Isn't it easier to just put them on the consoles relevant marketplaces? To be honest, proper remakes on the game engine 4 and 5 use, like a fully 3d interactive Racoon City, that would be amazing, but also would never happen.

ResidentZelda

Geez people chill out don't start cursing some other company for something that Capcom decided, besides look at the bright side. I bet there's no more STUPID DOOR OPENING SCENES!!! :D :D that's the only thing that makes me happy right now!!!

bruno

Chief Researcher
I had never played RE1 or REmake, and played Archives (REmake) on Wii today. The controls are a little weired (i'm not used to the wii), but the game is really great.~I noticed that, specially in the cutscenes, you can clearly see the pixels, i dunno if that's also on the GC version or bad porting.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Bad porting sounds like it. I was playing remake 5 mins back and its visually beautiful. Renake is archives.

Cure Zombrex

You've never played REmake? Good Lord. :(

It's probably gonna go down in the history books as like the best RE game ever, only bettered very slightly by RE2. I'd say it is better than the overrated RE4 and definitely way better than RE5.

I wonder if Capcom evens knows what RE is these days. It's all just about the money now. All these spin off games and Hollywood "cash-in" films.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
They did it for two reasons..
number 1=more money
number 2=try out the odd wii controls. It was pretty silly, just buy a GC controller and you can play it

Cure Zombrex

I think rather than releasing ports, they should come out with at least one original spin off, where you play forgotten characters like Ark Thompson again, or Bruce McGivern. The REmake was on the GameCube and since the Wii plays GameCube games, it defeats the purpose of owning your old GameCube.

I am a bit disappointed in Capcom. There was a time when they released like, three Resident Evil games a year, and then they got this crazy idea of inventing new Resident Evil titles with boring subplots. Why the heck do they waste time with all the hype? People don't care if it is sugar coated. They just want a game that they won't finish in less than 20 hours. Plus, they want old school and new school, instead of the boring retreads. But apparently, we will never get everything, again, assuming they ever were that generous to begin with. But I liked it when we got the prequel and REmake in less than 6 months apart. That was just brilliant, but it will probably never be repeated.

wpstudart

I know, but I like saying these weird things like that, like:

Do you have a clock? Which time it is?
It's two to two. :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;36945 said:
the grapichs really suck on nintendo Wii. the wii cant even compete with xbox an ps its too weak.
Really? :unsure: I find it hard to believe there's a big difference because Wii is in the same generation of consoles as PS3 and Xbox 360.

aintnoscrub;42713 said:
ps3 and 360 won't get the remakes, they'll only get the future canon games, the wii's gonna get the remakes and chronicles.
Have Capcom said that? Is it making sense?

ResidentZelda;43216 said:
I bet there's no more STUPID DOOR OPENING SCENES!!!
Stupid door opening scenes? Was this a glitch in early RE games?

Grace Saunders;49656 said:
The REmake was on the GameCube and since the Wii plays GameCube games, it defeats the purpose of owning your old GameCube.
Nintendo's consoles are not backwards compatible, so GC games won't work on a Wii. This I was told in a store selling Wii consoles.

Top Bottom