• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Resident Evil 2 REmake Confirmed!

Turo602

The King of Kings
I don't know alyson court's age and I don't really care, I'm talking about claire's appearance in RE2 and RE revelations 2.

She was Claire's one and only voice actor until Revelations 2. No one was talking about her appearance.

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
She was Claire's one and only voice actor until Revelations 2. No one was talking about her appearance.
Oh so you mean her voice...
I am so mad when people complain about her appearance so I thought you too were one of them ;p .

And there is a high chance they bring Alyson Court back, although I have no problem with Claire's voice actor in RErev2.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
There were a few small things wrong with Claire in Rev2, including both parts of her personality and her voice. I'm not saying the voice was bad. Whoever it was is a fine voice actress but she took the role of Claire, which Alyson gave so much life and personality to, that she made her feel kind of bland.

Anyway, the reaction to Rev2 and the fact that they still haven't revealed the identity of the voice actor, tells me that they'll probably bring Alyson Court back for this.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I'm pretty sure Capcom once said that the new voice actress was only for older Claire, and that if there was something to do with younger Claire, they would bring Alyson back. But don't quote me on that if it's not Alyson in the remake. :p

makto_san

Starkiller
I'm pretty sure Capcom once said that the new voice actress was only for older Claire, and that if there was something to do with younger Claire, they would bring Alyson back.
Well, that would be something reasonable.

It's quite funny how everyone is concerned about the voice of Claire, I mean, it wouldn't bother me if they call Sally Cahill to return too.

black 93

I'm pretty sure Capcom once said that the new voice actress was only for older Claire, and that if there was something to do with younger Claire, they would bring Alyson back. But don't quote me on that if it's not Alyson in the remake. :p
I heard that too, since claires gunna be 19 again this time it would make sense. I think people get so defensive of claires voice because shes the only one thats had the same actress until revelations 2. That said i cant imagine anybody else but roger craig smith voicing chris now either lol

Top Bottom