• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Resident Evil 2 Secrets From The Guide Book

Ridley Lockhart

Okie dokie, a lot of us here probably already know some of this stuff, some might be learning new things about surely one of the best, RE2(with an equally awesome remake, for the record). Anyhow enjoy!! Very detailed, gives a lot of interesting info.

also, just a P.S. extra kind of unrelated question, What is Your favorite Resident Evil in the whole series, AND what is your least favorite?

I can say right off the bat least favorite is basically a four way tie among RE3R, Operation Raccoon City, Gaiden and Vendetta.

Favorite is tough. I believe i said somehow recently about if i could play any RE game right now it would be the OG RE1. I may have to elect that as my favorite. Then again i want to finish RE7 and play RE8.
Biohazard_3_Sample_opening_1.png

Biohazard_3_Sample_opening_2.png

E5KTFRxWUAgsrpP.jpg

tumblr_ns9radfoD81t66aclo5_250.png

This pic i don't get, it almost goes against what Claire's epilogue says, how Leon supposedly says to "just go" meaning go and find her brother, Chris. And this image shows Claire looking like a Hell's Angel, and best i know the only time we see Claire without her signature ponytail. Although i think there might have been some type of CG movie/show(i want to say maybe an Internal Darkness...not sure)
Image90.jpg

But hey Claire if you're looking for your bro, pretty sure i saw him catching a trout.
Screenshot_2023-07-22-20-48-24_2.png

EtmPGtsVkAEW07O.jpeg

Epilogue

Rain611

You can't kill me.
My favorite is CVX, closely followed by OGRE2. My least favorite is OGRE3 followed by OGRE4.

Top Bottom