• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Resident evil 3 demo confirmed and first gameplay

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date

Mr.R

Probably most people noticed that, but I don't saw it anywhere here...Jill has a "special move", of sorts, with the knife equipped. If you hold the "ready" button (L2) and then press up and down (or down and up, I think) and then attack, Jill will do a stab and then a quick jump back. It's not something amazing tha will change everything, but it's there. Good for knifing zombies on the ground, especially if you know they're close to bite your leg.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Probably most people noticed that, but I don't saw it anywhere here...Jill has a "special move", of sorts, with the knife equipped. If you hold the "ready" button (L2) and then press up and down (or down and up, I think) and then attack, Jill will do a stab and then a quick jump back. It's not something amazing tha will change everything, but it's there. Good for knifing zombies on the ground, especially if you know they're close to bite your leg.

Yeah, I tried that right away because Chris could do the same in RE6. When you dodge into a wall, Jill also puts her hands on the wall like in RE6. Funny how much this game reminds me so much of RE6. At least Leon's 2nd level.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

They updated the demo whit a patch

They changed the code of the safe on the acqua cure poster for some unknown reason lol

Edit: they changed the code from 9 1 8 to 9 3 7 because 9 1 8 was related to this incident https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukden_Incident

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
They updated the demo whit a patch

They changed the code of the safe on the acqua cure poster for some unknown reason lol

Edit: they changed the code from 9 1 8 to 9 3 7 because 9 1 8 was related to this incident https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukden_Incident
Having lived in China for so long, its not surprising. The people in their regime are masters at blaming other countries for "hurting the feelings of Chinese people".

D

Deleted member 21244

Having lived in China for so long, its not surprising. The people in their regime are masters at blaming other countries for "hurting the feelings of Chinese people".
I'm really surprised that somebody noticed it, for me it was just a random number

REX

The other Leon
Hey guys, whats about this new smash button mechanic, that when you got grabbed by an enemy, by smashing button X repeatedly, you could be able to escape from them. I wrote could because I couldn’t pull this move even once, no matter how I tried.

Either Iam the lame one or I assume its only reduce your damage you have taken, but not gonna free you from the claws of a zombie/BOW

D

Deleted member 21244

Hey guys, whats about this new smash button mechanic, that when you got grabbed by an enemy, by smashing button X repeatedly, you could be able to escape from them. I wrote could because I couldn’t pull this move even once, no matter how I tried.

Either Iam the lame one or I assume its only reduce your damage you have taken, but not gonna free you from the claws of a zombie/BOW
Like Hel say a zombie that grabs you will inevitably give you one bite, the smashing button help you to free from the zombie faster and reduce damage, se the difference for yourself by not pressing the button and by smashing it

Reactions: REX

Rain611

You can't kill me.
So I pre-ordered R3make today and my PS4 has gone crazy. One minute it says I can't download for a day and a half. Then it lets me download 9GB. Then it says I can't download for a day and a half. Then it proceeds to try to download 24GB. I did download the costume pack and theme, but other than that my system seems a bit confused. Has anyone else run into this on PS4?

Mr.R

So I pre-ordered R3make today and my PS4 has gone crazy. One minute it says I can't download for a day and a half. Then it lets me download 9GB. Then it says I can't download for a day and a half. Then it proceeds to try to download 24GB. I did download the costume pack and theme, but other than that my system seems a bit confused. Has anyone else run into this on PS4?

Mine started to download today. It finished up witht the costume pack and it was downloading the game normally (although the 1 day and a half thing was still appearing under the game icon. I think that's just a lock so you can't play before the right day.). It didn't finished yet though.

D

Deleted member 21244

I started the download two days ago and went pretty smoothly
I think the 9 gb download your ps4 made was the necessary download to start the game and let you play it, usually digital game let you start the game and play the prologue while the other gigabyte are downloading, if the game didn't finished by the time you ended the prologue the game freezes and tells you that you must complete the download, that s why you ps4 proceed whit another download, since the game is nof out yet it say that you have to wait for a day and half, it's the release date, so even if you download the first 9 giga the game would not start until release date

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Ok, yea that makes sense. I guess I was confused because I can't download FFVII yet, or even any of the pre-order bonuses (specifically the digital soundtrack).

D

Deleted member 21244

Ok, yea that makes sense. I guess I was confused because I can't download FFVII yet, or even any of the pre-order bonuses (specifically the digital soundtrack).
The download start only two days before release, so guess ff7 can be downloaded on April 8
All the other pre order bonuses can be downloaded on April 8 too
Yeah I was confuse by this kind of things too, i remember downloadimg dmc 4 special edition but couldn't play after the first mission because there was another hidden download for the rest of the game

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
OK Now I'm ****ed :mad::mad:
Capcom have censored Jill's classic costume, she's wearing a skort now, not a skirt.

jill.png

I can't believe I applauded Capcom for not censoring, now I'm mad at myself and Capcom.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I feel like that is old news now xMobilemux. I don't know if there is a reason other than they didn't want to get a lot of panty shots in the game?

Other than that - I did NOT know you could download a game prior to its release. Looks like I am going to buy this game - literally - right now. I am going to stop doing my actual work to make this download happen. That is awesome news!

D

Deleted member 21244

OK Now I'm ****ed :mad::mad:
Capcom have censored Jill's classic costume, she's wearing a skort now, not a skirt.

jill.png

I can't believe I applauded Capcom for not censoring, now I'm mad at myself and Capcom.
You really would have expected to se her underwear in that image and in the game?
I mean it would have been a bit distracting and out of contests in the game, so capcom did well to put the skort

At least we have the confination that the new costume it's a deign choice not a censorship

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I would have expected to see what they did for REmake 1 and other games. Just have it dark under there, not a f**king skort, it's ugly as s**t!!

*sigh*
As angry as I am about this, I know modders will have it fixed within hours of release.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

I would have expected to see what they did for REmake 1 and other games. Just have it dark under there, not a f**king skort, it's ugly as s**t!!

*sigh*
As angry as I am about this, I know modders will have it fixed within hours of release.
Yeah but having a dark shadow between jill legs whit a realistic graphic wasn't the best things visually speaking

Also there is really no difference between putting a dark shadow or dark skort there, only that the skort is more realisic, look better and fit better whit the game

Top Bottom