• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Resident Evil 3 PS4 some bobbleheads don't appear where they should...

FrenchyfromPA

I was playing Resident Evil 3 on PS4 "standard mode" and 1 hour later I decided to stop and try again in "hardcore mode". I've noticed that some of the bobbleheads which appeared in a few locations on the first time I played in "standard mode" don't appear now like the one on the other side of subway platform so I'm getting confused... What is going on?...

Thanks for your help.

Serge

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Bobbleheads that you shoot on one scenario won't appear in another. Basically, you only need to find each one once, across any amount of play throughs, therefore if you found it in standard, you won't find it again in the same place in hardcore or what have you. Once you collect it, you've collected it for good.

FrenchyfromPA

Bobbleheads that you shoot on one scenario won't appear in another. Basically, you only need to find each one once, across any amount of play throughs, therefore if you found it in standard, you won't find it again in the same place in hardcore or what have you. Once you collect it, you've collected it for good.

Hi Rain,

Thanks for your reply. I thought the same thing however I remember when I played the first time in standard mode that I didn't find the one on the platform in the subway station so I didn't understand it wasn't there when I played the second time in hardcore mode... Well, I'll keep playing and see what happens. Thanks again.

Serge

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I can say that the bobblehead locations in the demo are not exactly the same as the actual game. I remember playing the demo and seeing a bobblehead in the subway by the train and I went looking for it in the main game and it wasn't there. I still found all the bobbleheads though. So I wouldn't worry too much about it.

FrenchyfromPA

I can say that the bobblehead locations in the demo are not exactly the same as the actual game. I remember playing the demo and seeing a bobblehead in the subway by the train and I went looking for it in the main game and it wasn't there. I still found all the bobbleheads though. So I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Well, I wasn't playing the demo but the actual game. May be in hardcore mode the bobbleheads are in different locations, I don't know...

D

Deleted member 21244

Well, I wasn't playing the demo but the actual game. May be in hardcore mode the bobbleheads are in different locations, I don't know...
They are in the same location in any difficulty, and like rain says once you shoot them, they no longer happear because the game count them as already achieved
Here is a list of all the mr Charlie location

FrenchyfromPA

They are in the same location in any difficulty, and like rain says once you shoot them, they no longer happear because the game count them as already achieved
Here is a list of all the mr Charlie location

Hi, thanks for your message and the list. I will try to find them without looking at the list but if there are some missing then I will check it. I just hope I can go back to some areas later in the game...

D

Deleted member 21244

Hi, thanks for your message and the list. I will try to find them without looking at the list but if there are some missing then I will check it. I just hope I can go back to some areas later in the game...
If you don't want to use the list I'll give you a very precious advice, the bloobhead emit a sound when they are in the area, just play the whole game whit the music off and listen closely

REX

The other Leon
Or if you playing with headphones( and I reconmend to play with headphones, a proper one makes the whole experience even more satisfying) you doesnt even need ti turn the music off. You’ll hear when one of them is nearby.

FrenchyfromPA

Or if you playing with headphones( and I reconmend to play with headphones, a proper one makes the whole experience even more satisfying) you doesnt even need ti turn the music off. You’ll hear when one of them is nearby.

Rex,

Thanks for your message and actually I use Bose headphones and I agree with you it's a more satisfying experience and help a lot to locate those bobbleheads.

Serge

Top Bottom