• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

resident evil chicks

who do you think is hotter?

• Total voters

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hell yeah!! Jill Valentine has got top votes now!!
That who I voted for ages ago =P sick!! haha
Ada is hot as well but come on.. Jill is like the ResiEvil chick-mascot

ps. Ganado women LOLLOL they are dirty looking women haha or you could say it in slang "They are duty chicks" xD

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Jill is a badass zombie killer and Ada has all the cool Gadgets because shes some assassin chick haha she works for wesker though which is kinda sucky : (

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I don't know who Jill is? Never heard of her before now. Don't know how she look.

So to me Ada is still the hottest. :wub:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen

I don't know who Jill is? Never heard of her before now. Don't know how she look.

So to me Ada is still the hottest.

Um, really? Jill is the main female protagonist of the Resident Evil series. And she's the woman in Aus.Zombie's sig, right above your post. Right next to the words, 'Jill Valentine'. ;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;34415 said:

Um, really? Jill is the main female protagonist of the Resident Evil series. And she's the woman in Aus.Zombie's sig, right above your post. Right next to the words, 'Jill Valentine'. ;)
I'm new to the series, got RE4 not long ago.
In the meantime I found out this. I have to agree she's cute.

I have disabled sigs because they are cluttering the pages. I like it somewhat clean. But I could see the sig in his profile. :)

Ada Wong™

Romero;34218 said:
Ashley is the only one on the list that I have seen really. But I've seen Ada in a couple of cutscenes and based on that Ada got my vote.
Ashley is very cute, but she looks too young I think. And her nice big boobs doesn't look right on her thin body.

Edit, the Ganado women is missing on the list!! =P

Thats scary, mate. HAHA!! And funny.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
aww man ada has caught up with jill again
haha even though ada may be more sexy then jill
I still think jill is the more famous Resi chick.

Jill is like the mascot, she should be winner!

Top Bottom