• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Resident Evil: Code Veronica and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

black monster

i know that there is a thread about this but when i wanted to reply in it it said

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

i have two questions

what is the diffrent netween code vironica and code veroica X?

the second question is in the end of the game chris said that there is still something [glow=red,2,300]THAY[/glow] have to do?

who's thay?

the master of unlocking

[quote author=black monster link=topic=372.msg8729#msg8729 date=1214823227]
i know that there is a thread about this but when i wanted to reply in it it said

i have two questions

what is the diffrent netween code vironica and code veroica X?

the second question is in the end of the game chris said that there is still something [glow=red,2,300]THAY[/glow] have to do?

who's thay?
[/quote]

i know that there is an improvement of graphics on the X version aswell as a few extra cutscenes however i have never completed it and i'm pretty terrible

mastermind

i think that they is referring to him and the rest of the peope that are in the thing that chris gets into in RE:UC and his sister so you can interperet in a few ways
as for your first question i havent played the first one just the x one so

leon5676

code veronica x is the updated version of code veronica ;/
there are 4 different events in code veronica x

Mr Sunshine

I'm thinking of buying code veronica right now. So, i went to play.com and I saw that there is CVX and CVX platinum. Is there any difference in game content or it only has to do with the sales of the game?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The "Platinum" has only to do with the sales and nothing with the game itself. Sometimes the cheaper versions (Platinum and other brands) have less extra material, such as maps, charts etc. But you will probably get the same as the standard full price version.

tequila

Bottle Lover
I've played both CV and CVX. CVX has better graphics, thus on the GC. However, I feel like there was more and/or missing elements as compared to CV on the PS. Other than that, the equipment and the requirements to obtain the rocket launcher and all that are the same.

Levan

Polkka. lol
I prefer CVX over CV just because of the extra cutscenes. :)

Also, another difference to note is Steve's hairstyle. In CV, Steve's hair slightly covers his right eye, while Steve's CVX hairstyle looks cleaner and doesn't cover his eye anymore.

And I think there's a difference in some cutscenes as well, such as the one below. Warning though, it's a big spoiler if you haven't played the game yet.
Claire kissing Steve during his death scene in CV, while in CVX they didn't.

ConvictedMP5

CVX has more cutscenes that is the only diffrence i can spot between the two story wise. the graphics for CV on dreamcast and CVX for GC are superb 128bit unlike the choppy 64bit PS2 graphics witch is also CVX

tequila

Bottle Lover
Levan;65166 said:
I prefer CVX over CV just because of the extra cutscenes. :)

Also, another difference to note is Steve's hairstyle. In CV, Steve's hair slightly covers his right eye, while Steve's CVX hairstyle looks cleaner and doesn't cover his eye anymore.

And I think there's a difference in some cutscenes as well, such as the one below. Warning though, it's a big spoiler if you haven't played the game yet.
Claire kissing Steve during his death scene in CV, while in CVX they didn't.

The spoiler.... that's what it was missing in the GC version. That actually made me in awe when I played the PS2 version. :wub:

The hairstyle is a bit neater. They should've kept his hair covering his right eye. That gave him that bad boy/rebellious style.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Meh... I thought his original hairstyle made him all emo. Sorry if I had a different, and less positive view on it. D:

T-Virus Injected

New scenes where Wesker meets Claire and another fight scene involving Chris and Wesker I believe. There are also some other graphical improvements as well I believe.

Top Bottom