• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Damnation?

Mr Redfield

Jill Sandwiches cooking teacher
XD I really wish Capcom would tell us who the charecters in this will be (apart from Leon of course), or give us some new footage
Yes that will be great *u*, Doom Guy on the signature you should try to put at the end and the begining [ i m g ] [ / i m g ] but whithout that spaces

bruno

Chief Researcher
Six months before RE6, there were some conficts in the Eastern Europe. I believe this to be related to the events of Degeneration. If so, I believe Chris and the "mercenary" will be in the movie since they were involved in the conflict. The BOW J'avo was also introduced there, so it will probably be in Damnation as well.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Six months before RE6, there were some conficts in the Eastern Europe. I believe this to be related to the events of Degeneration. If so, I believe Chris and the "mercenary" will be in the movie since they were involved in the conflict. The BOW J'avo was also introduced there, so it will probably be in Damnation as well.
Chris and the merc you say? Hmm...It would make sense that RE6 would come out RIGHT after this movie...The two should tie together really well...That is, if going off what you say is true...The two, movie and game, could have several holes unless the two were played together...Filling in most gaps...However, I doubt the merc will be in it, or a big role at least...Because then it would give away who he is and it won't be a surprise come game time...Lots to mull over I suppose...

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Damnation will prob be a prequel to RE6 just like Degeneration was to RE5, I hope its like that because Degeneration boosted my eagerness for RE5, so Damnation will prob revive the old Super RE fan inside me :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I just realized something...The guy facing off against Leon in the RE Damnation trailer can't be Wesker, which so many people have speculated upon...See, a manhunt had began for Wesker...But nobody knew where he was..Even if this game takes place before RE5, Leon, being in such a position he is, would know about how wanted Wesker is...The second he REalized (get it) it was Wesker, he would've phoned in for some back-up or something and taken Wesker down...Chris wouldn't have said they had no leads to him because Leon would have given him SOMETHING of a lead after that encounter...So I'm sure it isn't Wesker...Which means it has to be a new character, or and existing male character that was never killed off...Really only meaning Chris, Billy, Carlos, or possibly Nicholai since his status is unknown..

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I just realized something...The guy facing off against Leon in the RE Damnation trailer can't be Wesker, which so many people have speculated upon...See, a manhunt had began for Wesker...But nobody knew where he was..Even if this game takes place before RE5, Leon, being in such a position he is, would know about how wanted Wesker is...The second he REalized (get it) it was Wesker, he would've phoned in for some back-up or something and taken Wesker down...Chris wouldn't have said they had no leads to him because Leon would have given him SOMETHING of a lead after that encounter...So I'm sure it isn't Wesker...Which means it has to be a new character, or and existing male character that was never killed off...Really only meaning Chris, Billy, Carlos, or possibly Nicholai since his status is unknown..

I've been thinking this whole time it's Billy. Looks just like him, and it'd make a lot of sense too if Rebecca is in Damnation. He might be looking for her.
reuc-billy-coen.jpg

damn2.png

I mean... they even have the same body type (skinny legs, buff upper body, slick back hair, sharp eyes and same face shape from what I can make out.) It's definitely not Chris that's for sure.

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
I've been thinking this whole time it's Billy. Looks just like him, and it'd make a lot of sense too if Rebecca is in Damnation. He might be looking for her.
reuc-billy-coen.jpg

damn2.png

I mean... they even have the same body type (skinny legs, buff upper body, slick back hair, sharp eyes and same face shape from what I can make out.) It's definitely not Chris that's for sure.

I can just imagine it now, rebecca is doing something in europe for the bsaa. Billy has gone to find her, billy runs into leon and they unite sort of. The two of them find rebecca and a series of explosions ensues. Leon wakes up completely alone and bleeding from the leg, he hobbles down a deserted countrylane and rebecca finds him injured. She treats his wounds and the two of them engage in sexual activites. Billy comes across them doing this, making leon and billy have the biggest fist fight in history. Leon falls from a cliff and gets impaled on a very sharp rock, whilst billy and rebecca make love and the credits role.

That will be Resident evil damnation

Or....... Rebecca has sent Billy a message saying she is trouble in europe, he goes to save her and then so leon and billies paths cross.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think it's Chris or other BSAA member (maybe Evans), since they were probably there. Chris suffered a trauma in an European war zone 6 months before RE6, and the J'avo BOW was first seen there... Damnation happens in an BOW infested European warzone, so I think they're trying to relate the movie to the game.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I always thought that the figure was Chris.

Just the way the trailer introduces this new character makes me believe that he's one of the beloved major characters in the series and I'll be damned if I don't recognize Chris' stance and features in that outline. Plus Chris and Rebecca worked together in the first game so she could still be featured in the movie.

...When the hell is this movie coming out?!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I always thought that the figure was Chris. Just the way the trailer presents this new character makes me believe that he's one of the beloved major characters in the series, plus his outline looks pretty similar to Chris as well with how he moves and his spikey hair. Chris and Rebecca worked together in the first game so it would still work.

...When the hell is this movie coming out?!

That's what I wanna know! Did they stop working on it or something?

Top Bottom